Finally introducing our new Buckskin Leopard Stallion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wooooyahhh! simply OUTSTANDING!! congrats!
default_yes.gif
:

Carrie I am so excited to see his foals next year! He is a handsome fella for sure and I have been checking your website to see if the new pics were up yet. Your foals are beauties! And I can't forget to mention Tom. We love our Pretty Pleeze by him and her new "sis" is a beauty even though she is yet so different from Pretty. Very nice horses and very nice website. guess some of us should get busy on our websites and get them updated! Ha! It is going to be hard for some of us to wait 'til your first crop of foals by him! Lavonne

Congratulations he is beautiful.

Your website is very nice too. I really enjoyed looking thru it, great pics, loads fast and its clean-not cluttered. Its one I will enjoy visiting.

He is a beauty! You have some georgeous and colorful mares too!

Wow !! Carrie,

He is beautiful, Love the color, I don't know you managed to keep that secret for so long LOL.

I love Dreams filly too. So, are you expecting a Cowboy/Dream foal next year?

Cindy
First I would like to Thank you all so very much for your Compliments
default_yes.gif
: And some of you are right it's just not the color on this boy that makes me so excited.....I hope and beleive that he will be our next step in producing Appys capable of being halter and performance winners......for me it's just not about the color...I also what to have the look
default_wub.png
:

And Cindy yes there is a Cowboy bun in Dreams oven :aktion033: Will this be along winter or what!!!!

Now that is one flashy boy!!! Congrats on getting him. Cant wait to see his foals. I am especially interested as we had a buckskin leopard colt born here this year that also has 2 blue eyes. I had him dna color tested to be sure and yep he is a buckskin. Sure makes a flashy appy doesnt it?
Yes I have always loved the Buckskins and the Appy ones are just to much
default_wub.png
:

He is beautiful!!

Have you tested for Cream???
Jane , I haven't tested for cream yet......but I think I will .

And yes Ms Lavonne we are waiting for a website update
default_rolleyes.gif
: Lavonne purchased a Tom A Hawk daugher from me last year and everytime I see that filly I wish I had kept her......but Lavonne has been nice to me and even let me show her once.......So thanks Lavonne I think next year that Pretty Pleeze is going to be even better !!!!

I hate to be unoriginal, but WOW!!! And you've had him since April...does that mean we'll be seeing some of his foals' pics next year? Congratulations on an AWESOME stallion (and on keeping him a secret for so long!).

He is just STUNNING!!! Just curious, how tall is he? He looks like he would be a B size with his equal proportions but lord knows the little A's are coming right along too lol!!

Can't wait to see Dreams foal next year!!!

Okay--the color thing is still full of mystery to me, so give me a clue about this gorgeous fella and tell me if it's the darker spots on the legs that make him a buckskin??
default_smile.png
I can't wait to see if his foals look like him.
Hi Karla

The black on his legs are part of the buckskin color......as well as his buckskin colored spots. In his mane where he has color the color is black...same with his tail. I have not had him tested for this color just going by recognition and that other breeders have agreed he is buckskin......one thing is nice as I'm not totally in the dark on this guys foals as I have seen some of them and was more than impressed
default_yes.gif
: So I think 2007 will be very interesting
default_rolleyes.gif
:

GORGEOUS!!! I'm jealous!!! If he happens to have a buckskin spotted blanket filly in the future, I want her! LOL
default_smile.png

Jessi

STUNNING....is putting it mildly! Gorgeous color & conformation on that boy! :aktion033: Bet you have lots of beautiful, colorful foals in your future!
default_yes.gif
:

Oh my gosh!! I had seen him back maybe 4 or 5 years ago when he was all scruffy with winter hair and just starting to shed. Man! Does he ever clean up nice! And I've seen some of his babies....so I know why you are excited about him!! Congrats!

Latest posts

Back