Finally introducing our new Buckskin Leopard Stallion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherokee Rose

Reaction score
It was safe to say I was so excited when I was able to acquire this boy...I've had him since Apirl and I'm just now introducing him :bgrin I have always wanted a Buckskin Appy and Cowboy fit the bill perfectly
default_yes.gif
: I feel he will be the next step in the plan I have for my Appy program that I have been quietly working on......but some secrets are just to hard to keep
default_rolleyes.gif
: I would like to Thank Mona for updating my website it looks wonderful as usual :aktion033: so please go visit and check out our 2006 fillies!!

So without futher ado........here's " COWBOY"

cowboylarge.jpg

cowboylarge2.jpg

Forgot to add all photos were by Jodie French.......Thanks Jodie!!!

Cindy(VVF) check out my website Dreams fiily is there she is just Stunning!!!!!

My Webpage

Sorry Carrie, but I just had to upload larger pics and post them here for you so these folks can see his BEAUTY really close up! I think he is absolutely STUNNING!
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
WOWZERS! :new_shocked: That is one exquisite stallion! Good luck with him, and I look forward to his foals!

ive never seen a horse that color before! thats amazing!!! congrats on a gorgeous horse!!!!

If he were mine, I'll be darned if he'd be a secret!!! That is one awesome hunk of horse flesh!! I cannot wait to see his babies. I have never seen a horse colored like that. Just Gorgeous!!!!

Candice
default_thumbup.gif
:

Congratulations! You really hit the jackpot with him--buckskin AND a loud appy! How did you manage to keep him a secret????

What a handsome hunk! :aktion033: I don't know how you kept him a secret for so long! Congrats on your boy!

He is really gorgeous, I can see why you're so proud of him!
default_yes.gif
:

WHEW! He is So Gorgeous! WOW! I love how his legs spots are black liek buckskin it amazing! :new_shocked:
default_wub.png
:

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Super Congratulations!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Carrie, CONGRATULATIONS on your new Cowboy and your beautiful filly crop and your website! :aktion033:

Great pics and a nice looking bunch of horses!
default_yes.gif
: You should be very proud!
default_yes.gif
:

Wow !! Carrie,

He is beautiful, Love the color, I don't know you managed to keep that secret for so long LOL.

I love Dreams filly too. So, are you expecting a Cowboy/Dream foal next year?

Cindy

i have never seen an appy that color and all i can say is wow!!! congrats

Now that is one flashy boy!!! Congrats on getting him. Cant wait to see his foals. I am especially interested as we had a buckskin leopard colt born here this year that also has 2 blue eyes. I had him dna color tested to be sure and yep he is a buckskin. Sure makes a flashy appy doesnt it?

WOW!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!" Carrie he is awesome!! Not only does Cowboy have color but he has everything else going for him, too!!

Your website is great - beautiful horses and those puppies are just adorable!!

Latest posts

Back