Filly needing help -Not mine-

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Shelia. I know her friend was the one who initiated asking for help from others and maybe her friend was the one who initially wrote the story and had some facts wrong. I think it's a shame that so many are judging when we do not know exact circumstances or facts. I see they have raised enough money for the filly to have her surgery. I think we should all stop judging and send prayers and thoughts to the adorable little fighter of a filly that she pulls through and recovers quickly and is able to live a normal happy life.
Thank you for keeping an open mind. I know this person would not have asked for help on her own. She is just not that kind of person. i also know she has spent many thousands on vet bills over the years. I know she has done a lot for our clubs and shows in the past. She is knows a lot about horses. i just don't want to kick someone when they are down.

I do not think we are judging her. As I said, she is a very knowledgeable mini horse breeder and has a nice place and all her horses are fat and sassy. I think the point is, that if you have been breeding miniature horses for the years that this person has, she knows the risks involved and potential problems. You plan for vet bills, simple.

What really bothers me is the dramatized story now on the donation link. People were already donating with the small blurp about the filly and her problem, but now its this huge long detailed story that compares to a Hollywood script. That in itself makes me leery and taken aback.

Latest posts

Back