FILLY FAIRY VISITS SAN DIEGO!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MtnShadowsFarm

Reaction score
FINALLY!! I'd been out that evening and had my sons watching her..NOTHING! 5 min after I got home, Sierra went into labor and 20 min later she had delivered this beautiful little tovero filly AND cleaned out! She must have been waiting for me! :aktion033:

Her tendons are a bit lax but are strenthing quickly! (Vet has checked her and says all is well)

I think she's a little "doll baby" and the softest little girl... (maybe it's the flax and BOSS
default_wink.png
: )

I'm thinking of calling her "Betina".....(BEautiful - TINy - A (femanine) Any thoughts?

untitled.jpg

cutefacesmall.jpg

buttsmall.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Be still my heart!!!! :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

I almost asked you yesterday what was going on --- and now we all know! Talk about worth-the-wait!!! I am speechless - she is absolutely incredible!!! :aktion033:

Big hugs from Auntie Liz!
default_yes.gif
:

Liz R.

Awwwwww Felicia she's adorable!!!!!!!! I missed the opportunity to congratulate you publicly on your first little boy, but I'm glad I saw your post this time!

Dawn :saludando:

There's pics of the cute little new girl!! Congrats again Felicia! Very cute!! Just love those babies!!

Sheza B U T! Congratulations!

Lyn

She is just beautiful! CONGRATS!

I think Betina is a great name, very pretty and original!

She was definitely worth the wait! Lovely filly, and that white tail is just too cute!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Thanks everyone! She's a precious little doll...some are just extra special and she sure is!

Awe, so precious!
default_wub.png
: Congrats, she's adorable!

What a beautiful filly
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Congratulations, she's a cutie!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Felicia,

She is a CUTIE PATOOTIE!!!!!!!!!!

Hope I get to meet her in the flesh some day soon.

Hugs,

Liz

Edit note: added a photo of Mom and Baby (top photo) - absolutely beautiful, Felicia!!!

Liz R.

Latest posts

Back