Few pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJF

Reaction score
Cameo (Pine Bluff Cameo)- she all of a sudden started going through a weird growth spurt so she looks kind of weird right now...

cameo019.jpg

cameo018.jpg

Ricky, 2 year old gelding, and Reni, yearling bay colt. Ricky is making some kind of weird face..he was just body clipped for the first time, then it turned cold and he's in the barn with blankets and lights....

boys033.jpg

And Showgirl (Ericas Big City Showgirl) playing with Nina. She was just dying wanting to go run in the big field so I let her and the other girls out for a little bit...she's got to be one of the fastest horses I've ever seen!-

fillies038.jpg

fillies039.jpg

Ten Ls Splendors Silhouette and the backside of Whisper (LK Supreme Whisper who's looks to be in foal but won't be until June/July)

fillies019.jpg

fillies012.jpg

And Cay Lees Pocket Change- a 2 year old B division soon to be gelded. Still don't have any good pictures of him. He's turned a lot of his winter fat to muscle since he's been working which has been 6 weeks now...he's just not very photogenic. There was a photographer at the show we took him to and all the pictures of him came out with his eyes closed or something...but he's got a real pretty head-

fillies034.jpg

They look to be in very nice shape this early in the season! REALLY love the head on Silhouette
default_wub.png
:

You say Cameo is going through a 'weird stage'?? She's gorgeous! Look at her colouring. She's actually my favourite out all of them. If you think she's THAT weird, I'll have her! What colour is she?

And your field of lovely green grass make me jealous! I forget what green grass looks AND feels like.

I really enjoyed looking at your photos, thanks.

You say Cameo is going through a 'weird stage'?? She's gorgeous! Look at her colouring. She's actually my favourite out all of them. If you think she's THAT weird, I'll have her! What colour is she?

And your field of lovely green grass make me jealous! I forget what green grass looks AND feels like.

I really enjoyed looking at your photos, thanks.
I guess she just looks weird to me because she all of a sudden seemed to overnight grow a couple inches and lost her fat appearance and is actually becoming more refined looking than she did a while back. When she's clipped she's a dapple gray right now, she's lost most of her winter coat (and it's been in the 20's
default_wacko.png
: )

You really don't want the weather here. It was as hot as July at the beginning of April and now it's colder than December...
default_sad.png

Latest posts

Back