Few New Pictures of Hope and Flirt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Hi, Everyone --

Just wanted to show you all the latest pictures I have of Hope (4yo AMHA, Rowdy breeding) and Flirt (1mos old filly by TenLs Spirts Afterglow). I have booked Sharrway to bring them to me, only it won't be for awhile yet (September). But the anticipation is sweet!
default_yes.gif
:

I plan to show Flirt and probably Hope as well :bgrin I know you can't really tell from the pics, but Flirt is silver buckskin (sire is perlino, actually raised by our own Vertical Limit!).

Thanks for looking!

Jill

Flirt%20and%20Hope%2006272006%201.jpg

Flirt%20and%20Hope%2006272006%203.jpg

Flirt--07012005--3.jpg

Flirt--07012005--4.jpg

Flirt--07012005--1.jpg

And PS, just for "kicks" here are a couple new ones of Suprize in all her lushly fat glory. She is now owned by Erica Killion and we hope in foal to DESTINY for 2007... Suprize comes "home to me" next summer and will at that time be in foal to BIG CITY -- yay!!! Suprize is about 30" and is AMHR but will be hardshipped into AMHA very soon. She is buckskin pinto dun.

Suprize%2007052006%207.JPG

Suprize%2007052006%201.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Whew! All three are GORGEOUS! Though, I have to say, Hope has stolen my heart. I LOVE the picture with her looking at the camera! She has such a beautiful head.
default_wub.png
:

Flirt has THE cutest little face :lol: just makes you want to kiss her!!!
default_wub.png
: you are going to have a hard time leaving for work in the morning with so many cute faces hanging around!!
default_yes.gif
: They both look great, I bet you can't wait to get them home. :aktion033:

I plan to show Flirt and probably Hope as well :bgrin I know you can't really tell from the pics, but Flirt is silver buckskin (sire is perlino, actually raised by our own Vertical Limit!).
Thanks Jill for the plug :lol: !!!!!!!! Afterglow is such a nice boy. Ann Simmons at Seahorse has him now and loves him to pieces.

That mare is so cute......and so is the baby. I am so glad you got both of them.

Also congratulations on your new expected grandchild!

Carol

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033:

Very Nice bunch of chicks
default_wink.png
:

September will be here before

ya know it!

Is Hope in foal now?

Sandy

Aw, Flirt is getting so big! They are all just so lovely, you must be counting the days!

Thanks, folks
default_smile.png
I'm partial to all three of these little ladies and it's fun to day dream about them and when they come home.

Sandy, Hope is open. The Harrells would have bred her to a nice little pinto stallion they have, but I opted to get her open (has had 2 foals so far so I think it's okay for a little break) so that I could show her a little next season and breed her early if I want to DunIT. DunIT will be happy, I am sure!
default_wink.png
:

AND, I do have a little lady bug coming home in just a couple weeks! A friend of mine and I just worked some trading out today and it gives both of us a new horse each to enjoy. I will post more about that mare when I have some more pictures of her (and ya'll best grab your sunglasses, she's LOUD!).

:bgrin

I'm doing good, though. I was aiming to downsize the horses I'm really not going to do anything with, and then bring in a few horses that will work better for my goals... Since last year, I have sold seven!!! I'd have not thought that was in the realm of possibility this time last year and I have to say, it feels right all around and for the best. I still care about those horses who are no longer mine, but it's been for the best I feel.

Latest posts

Back