INTRODUCING Whinny For Me's 2nd Foal of 2009

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congratulations Jill

she is just gorgeous
default_wub.png

I am so glad you are having a great foaling season what a cutie
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow!! She is lovely, what a little stunner!!
default_wub.png
Yes u are hitting the horsey jackpot.

Aww, Jill!! She's a pretty little thing!! Love that face
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif
default_cheers.gif

Jodi

Thank you
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

I got some outside shots of her I just posted on the photo board. I just love this filly OMG!!! I don't want to have to leave and do my actual job (which isn't horses *sigh*)........

Jill,

She is just stunning. You will never know how much it means to me that you named her after Infinity....I sure miss that girl. She will always hold a special place in my heart.

Jill, she is beyond cute! I am so proud of you and the road you have taken with your horses.

We are related! Lil T is closer to home, he is getting a few lessons and a few shows! I am so pleased to be adding him to my little farm. So that makes us what? Second aunts by marriage?!!

Congradulations on a beautifull girl. It's so wonderfull to see the end result of all your learning and hard work come together in the really nice foals you are having.

Congratulations!!! It's great when it works out so well. Buckskin and a filly. Can't get much better than that.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back