Fergie is on marestare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_smile.png
Well i hope one day we can help you out with your wishlist
default_smile.png

I think we'll have a foal tonight!!
default_yes.gif

Pennys pH is dropped to 6.8, white milk dripping from her (but slowed up now and has clogged to wax), very agitated (and not happy with me locking her up!) been doing small mushy poops all day long.

She had a belly clip this afternoon and thought it was a wonderful massage lol

Now bring on the baby Penny!! (Nice and early please
default_yes.gif
)

I'll hold you to that Renee, tell your mares to cook me up a nice little Arlie filly in a year or two
default_biggrin.png

I'll keep checking on on the cam, I might actually catch a foaling this time!

Aren't they funny with the belly clip, Palli loves his lower neck being done. He wiggles the lips and stretches out.

default_saludando.gif
This little mare is acting like she;s got ants in her pants today....hows she looking to everyone else

I don't think she likes being in much bc every time I have watched her she has been a little unsettled.

great news about the ph and
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
for the wax, not long now. I am off shopping now and I can't watch this cam on my phone
no.gif
I will be as quick as I can.

Yes, she is much more unsettled tonight. Normally she will at least stand and eat her dinner, but she has barely touched it. She isnt happy atm. its about 15mins from dark here, so i think she will settle once its dark.

There we go, dark now, and she's settled down.

Although still hasnt eaten her dinner
default_new_shocked.gif

Sorry guys - should stay up now. Hubby was on and off the phone, and for some reason it kept dropping when ever he was on it.

Hes in bed now
default_smile.png

Penny was pacing a little earlier... hmmmm,

come on sweet girl! well I'm going to sleep have to work tomorrow ahh lol

will have barn alarm up so aunties! please make sure you hit the alerts lol though I'm sure you will!!

Renee I hope she won't keep you waiting too long tonight and you are able to get some sleep you need to look after yourself and that little one you are cooking to perfection
default_biggrin.png

She really doesn't like being in at night, she will be worn out today with all that box walking.
no.gif
Renee watch out that she doesn't foal in the field
new_shocked.gif

Renee you must be exhausted poor thing!

I can't believe she didn't foal for you last night I had her up n checked on her whenever I was checking on Suz she wasVERY restles...

well I hope for your sake she foals today...

or early tonight!
default_yes.gif

She has foaled out in the field

CONGRATULATIONS Renee
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

BABY OF THE MONTH
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator: