Fergie is on marestare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks
default_smile.png
I think she's a total doll. I just adore this sweet old girl, even if she is a little "chunky monkey" lol

You cant tell real great from the pic, but she has hazel-ish eyes. They're so unusual and pretty.

972015.jpg

Cassie, Penny has been plodding along for a while now, her changes have been fairly slow and steady, but i just hadnt been writing about her yet, as she wasnt looking quite ready yet
default_wink.png

No new pics of Calibre, sorry. Will get some over the weekend if not before. I have been so busy with other things atm... but ill try to get more soon.

LOL, yep, she's LOOOOOW lol
default_laugh.png
Baby is going to have to CLIMB out of there
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

If she goes missing she won't be hiding in my paddocks, I promise
default_hypocrite.gif
:angel
default_whistling.gif

haha Bree
default_wink.png
same here LOL

n Renee!! you are too right about the foal climbing out of there LOL

Can't wait to see this little one!!! her face is gorgeous! no wonder you bought her!!!
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

hazel eyes?! how COOL!!

I'm happy to wait for some really cute pics of Calibre hehe
default_wub.png

She is adorable
wub.gif
How many other beauties do you have hiding at your place???

( Diane ssshhhhhhhhh go get the plane we are off to steal some horses)

I'm with you - just climbing aboard now, will meet you at the airport OK?

What a wonderful girl and what a track record with her foals. You must be so excited - WE are so excited!
default_yes.gif

default_smile.png
Thank you everyone. I love my horses
default_wub.png

This is my website if you'd like to see the rest www.anyssapark.com

Penny is back inside for the night. No changes to report. Her udder is slightly fuller than this morning, but all else the same.

I have an alarm on her, but im hoping she is easy on me tonight and doesnt set it off. We got some devistating news today, and im hoping to just have an early dinner and sleep the night away.

Please call if you are concerned about anything it all with Penny.

Thanks for watching.

oh praying for you guys!! hoping that all turns out really well!!

take care of yourself!

Dearest Penny,

we love you so much and think you ae the most beautiful girl, your mummy needs a good night sleep tonight, so please let her have it ok?

you can have your foal another night
default_smile.png

Hugs n kisses

Auntie Cassie

I will keep Penny up with Suzie If my internet will let me, I'm sure the other aunties will keep a good watch on her!

hope you are able to have that easy night your wanting!!!

hugs n kisses for you too!!

Love Cass

I don't think I'd ever pull off pinching Penny, Renee would find me hanging over Arlie's fence and drooling. I've admired that horse pretty much since I got involved with minis!

Renee! Where do you get these horses with the tiny cute ears and sweetest little faces!!!! Penny is ADORABLE!!!
default_wub.png
I have serious V belly envy! Cant wait to see another gorgeous foal from anyssa park!

Gosh, Penny poops like a shire
new_shocked.gif
and she is box walking, hmmmm is she just waiting for breakfast?

Thanks all for watching and for the compliments on my horses.
default_smile.png

I didnt sleep real well, but Penny was a good girl and only set the alarm off once, and it seems she just had her head on an angle while scratching to set it off, so i got to reset it straight away and go back to bed.

Some friends of ours lost their precious 2yo daughter yesterday. Gosh life can be cruel sometimes. Ill never understand why these things have to happen
default_no.gif

Penny has WAX this morning, her udder is slighlt fuller, but two big globs of wax there this morning. Fingers crossed tonight is the night.

YAY for tonight being the night!!

OMG how terrible!!

your poor friends, n you must be feeling awful!!

praying for you and your friends!
default_no.gif

hugs being sent to you Renee!!
default_wub.png

Cass

Thanks all for watching and for the compliments on my horses.
default_smile.png

I didnt sleep real well, but Penny was a good girl and only set the alarm off once, and it seems she just had her head on an angle while scratching to set it off, so i got to reset it straight away and go back to bed.

Some friends of ours lost their precious 2yo daughter yesterday. Gosh life can be cruel sometimes. Ill never understand why these things have to happen
default_no.gif

Penny has WAX this morning, her udder is slighlt fuller, but two big globs of wax there this morning. Fingers crossed tonight is the night.

default_saludando.gif
OMG that is so sad..its not right were ment to go before our kids send them some big hugs from all of us on here

Hoping penny foals for you soon.......

default_saludando.gif
OMG that is so sad..its not right were ment to go before our kids send them some big hugs from all of us on here

Hoping penny foals for you soon.......

Thank you. I will do.

Also, i know you said you loved Arlie. Im not sure if it would interest you or not, but i have donated services to both Arlie and Warrior to be auctioned, and all proceeds go to the family. Another wonderful friend who doesnt even know the family has also donated her national champion stallion. AI is available at bidders expense.

Check out my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=643883601
default_smile.png

what a lovely thing to do Renee!! I added you on fb but you will also see a Jonathan King did as well lol sorry didn't realise I was on my brothers account when I went on just reject that one lol silly me thanks

wink.gif

Thank you. I will do.

Also, i know you said you loved Arlie. Im not sure if it would interest you or not, but i have donated services to both Arlie and Warrior to be auctioned, and all proceeds go to the family. Another wonderful friend who doesnt even know the family has also donated her national champion stallion. AI is available at bidders expense.

Check out my Facebook page http://www.facebook....hp?id=643883601
default_smile.png

default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked Why am I broke!?

Oh yeah. Tinker. (calls out window) You better give me nice babies to make up for missing an Arlie baby!

I'll keep my eye on it Renee but I doubt I can jiggle my budget around enough
default_sad.png
But what a kind and wonderful thing to offer!

default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked Why am I broke!?

Oh yeah. Tinker. (calls out window) You better give me nice babies to make up for missing an Arlie baby!

I'll keep my eye on it Renee but I doubt I can jiggle my budget around enough
default_sad.png
But what a kind and wonderful thing to offer!
No probs. Thought i'd give you a headsup
default_smile.png

One day I will have an Anyssa Park baby. It is on my list!

I really do have a list of horses I want foals from
default_laugh.png

Back