Fergie is on marestare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Renee he is absolutely gorgeous!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Thank you for the pictures - hoping for lots more please!

YAY we love that Renee! glad he was able to sleep lots
default_wink.png
cute little kid! he will be stunning once out of his foal fluff!!! he is gorgeous anyway
default_smile.png

n I agree about the tippy ears!! love them
default_wub.png

I see him sleeping in his little jacket...he just did a big stretch....tooo tooo tooooo cute!!!
default_wub.png

All fixed. My computer that runs the camera isnt real happy. So ill wait until they've finished eating, as they're nice and close to the camera at the moment. And then im going to turn it off for the day to let that computer cool down. its an oldie, and it has been running for over a week straight, so ill give it a day off.

I took some more pictures this morning. Will post some when i get time later today.

Love the photos! He is adorable
default_wub.png
:wub

Have you had many greys from Warrior?

He's only been here since Feb 09. So my first season i had one foal by him - chestnut tovero/grey.

Last season i had 5 foals by him - ALL grey lol

So this is his year of non greys hopefully. I do love greys, but he throws such pretty blazes and leg white, i would like to have a few that stay that way
default_smile.png

He has a lot of non grey foals in the USA, and he is tested as hetrozygous for grey (should throw it 50% of the time), so who would have bet that he'd throw 100% greys to date LOL

Looks like he may have broken that pattern with this little guy anyway
default_yes.gif

default_wub.png
:wub With the level of cuteness seen in a mini foal you have to wonder how they get to spend any time not being cuddled by someone!

Oh yes, he's unbelievably cute
default_wub.png
He gets lots of loving lol Hes SO hairy, which makes him all the more cuddly
default_yes.gif

Cassie, his name is Anyssa Park Ultimate Calibre

naw, love the name Renee!!! I would be out there all day lol just watching and cuddling him lol. good thing he is at your house not mine LOL

he is SO CUTE!!
default_wub.png

how many mares do you have to foal this year? n whens the next one due?? LOL

Calibre is the first of 5 foals due here this season.

I have one mare that is only 3 days behind Fergie (last breeding date) and another that is 9 days behind her. Both of these mares are developing and udder that is about 1/4 full at this stage, so keeping a good check on them, but at this point they arent alarmed or under camera. After Calibre is a few more days old, he'll move to a different stable at night, so that i can disinfect and prepare the foaling stable for the next mare that decides to be ready. Although these two girls could be ready together, so ill have to set up the spare camera in another stable also.

I then have two mares due to my other stallion, in October.

wow, Calibre is just too cute for words
wub.gif
I can't wait to see him without all that baby fluff
yes.gif

Latest posts

Back