Fergie is on marestare

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww.. i was getting ready for church and missed it! Congrats on the new baby..pics soon i hope!
Sorry you missed it Jess! Hopefully someone on marestare will have recorded for you
default_wink.png

MANY CONGRATULATIONS FERGIE!! Well done!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

And congratulations to you too Renee - we would love a pic or two when you can.
default_yes.gif

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah CONGRATULATIONS
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah ..looking forward to seeing pictures of the new prince
default_wub.png

YAY Renee, I keep on checking on him he is so cute!!! nice QUICK easy delivery for you!!
default_aktion033.gif
good girl Fergie!!

Congrats again, the first thing I saw of him was that blaze what a cutie!!!

Thanks every one. It took him a while to work out the nursing on his own. I had to go out every hour and put him in the right spot, he wasnt even looking for the milkbar on Fergie! He was sucking everything except her. But the light switched on at about 4.30am and he found it himself and hasnt looked back
default_rolleyes.gif

He is a real little cutie, and a love bug already. When i went in to feed Fergie, he whinnied and ran straight over to me. He was a little unsure at first, but i bent down and he came over for scratches. He already loves his neck being scratched. Awwww... i love foals!
default_wub.png

Ill leave them in til it warms up a bit more outside, and then ill try them outside.

I got a few photos on my phone, but they didnt turn out real well, so ill get some with my camera when i let them out.

Congrats Renee!

I'm glad he has worked out the whole milk bar thing.

yay its a perfect day for a first run aswell!!!
default_wub.png
can't wait for the pics!!! im glad he is so snuggly for you as well!! SO EXCITING!!!
default_biggrin.png

yay cam back!! can't see our mummy n baby though...
default_sad.png
how is he out there Renee?

Edit: I found them!! standing in the shade of a tree (thinking its a eucalypt?) then off for a little run!!

what an awesome little man!!

can't wait for the pics!

Last edited by a moderator:
what a little love muffin, CONGRATULATIONS!!

Hes darling!!

Just want to add that Fergie has the most beautiful tippy little ears...I just love em!! you cant tell with her punk rocker hair do but in that last picture....after her good roll you can really see them. I have a major ear fetish...and Fergies are the best so far

I see Fergie n baby are back inside
default_saludando.gif
Hi baby!! how did he enjoy his first day?! have you thought of any names?

is he quite light for a chestnut?? will he stay chestnut do you think?
default_wub.png
love watching them!!
default_biggrin.png

lol he looks beggered poor little guy! bet he will have a nice long sleep soon! has he slept at all today? can't see him real close lol in the paddock

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes, he's done plenty of sleeping still. If she was going to keep him too active so he could sleep i would have locked them back, but she calmed down before long and he had several little naps under the tree, and in the stable.
default_yes.gif

The lighter colour is just the foal shading. Typical for a chestnut. All the babies are born with a lighter coat. I do think he'll stay chestnut. There was a 50% possibility of grey, but normally grey foals dont get the foal shading and are born a really rich colour, with really dark hooves and grey around the eyes, and he has no sign so far. So i'd say he'll stay chestnut
default_smile.png

He enjoyed it outside once Fergie stopped running around showing him off. It was only for about 10mins, but thats a long time for little new legs to be trying to keep up. He had a good sleep after that one! Then she was quite calm after that and they just explored around the place
default_wub.png

what a little love muffin, CONGRATULATIONS!!

Hes darling!!

Just want to add that Fergie has the most beautiful tippy little ears...I just love em!! you cant tell with her punk rocker hair do but in that last picture....after her good roll you can really see them. I have a major ear fetish...and Fergies are the best so far
I have a real ear fettish too!!
default_yes.gif
LOOOOVE tiny tippy ears.

Hopefully the little guy has them too. Bit hard to tell at the moment, but they are nice and small.

Warrior (his sire) also has beautiful, tippy ears, so hopefully he has a double up of that gene
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back