Feature Photo Shoot

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
helpppppp i cant decide which head shots look better. halter or bridle?? ughh. Thanks so much for the sweet comments. I wish you could all come here and meet him because I have never met a stallion as sweet as this guy!

Kay that is one gorgeous boy!! I loved all the pictures.
default_wub.png
It would be hard to choose just one. The halter and bridle pictures WOW!!!!

Kay--wowzers!! He is something else!! I love the shots posted right above. Wow. Wow. Wow.
default_drool5.gif

PS Kyle looks adorable in that hat.

PSS When can we see Gossip Girl?

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks karla!! poor gossip girl, I havent done her pics in forever. Shes growing up so fast. Ill try to get some this week

All great pictures Kay, what a beautiful horse. My favorite tho is the headshot with the halter. It just says "kind but arrogant" to me, and I like that in a horse, especially a stallion.

omg shes beautiful!! I think I remember seeing her pictures. What is her name?? Thanks so much for posting her

Now those are some beautiful pictures Kay and your son is really growing up in front of our eyes.

I do remember other photos you have shown of your son. He is quite a handsome lad.

That filly firefall is gorgious. All the pics are stunning. thanks for sharing
default_saludando.gif

Thanks everyone, I'm hoping she will stay small enough to be hardshipped into AMHR and she looks like she could easily do it, at least right now anyway.

Her name is "Supreme Attraction EGF"

I am even more excited (if thats possible)!! We only have 1 feature foal coming next year as we got him pretty late and it was unexpected. I have to find some feature mares next spring. I cannot wait though for the one foal we do having. He was bred to Patches. Next year I will be so nervous waiting for that foal.

Rebel I cannot believe how fast the years have gone by since I first came here and started posting pics of Kyle. Seems like he was practically a baby when I first posted pics of him and patches. Thanks so much for the sweet comments

WOW gorgeous boy!!! He looks like a full size, such a nice horse!!

Kyle looks great to, great picture of them together!!

He really is a gorgeous animal. Great pictures, too.

[SIZE=18pt]OK...... THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

I NEED YOUR ADDRESS SO I CAN COME STEAL (I MEAN VISIT) HIM!!!!!!! I WANT ON THE WAITING LIST FOR ONE OF HIS FOALS!!!!!!

My favorite are the last two that were picked, makes him look "sexy" with attitude!!!!!

Kay tell us how much fun you had getting these beautiful pictures..........................

featurehead.jpg

fuzzyhead.jpg

Have one of the picture wizzes take out the pole & lead and the hand and these are my FAVORITES!!!!

Latest posts

Back