Feature Photo Shoot

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is a beautiful horse! I like this one best if you could take the lead and hand out.

fuzzyhead.jpg

thank you so much Minih

Kelly you can visit feature anytime you want but you cant keep him!! LOL. I would be bawling my eyes out. Hes going to throw a beautiful foal for you so you can have a piece of him.
default_smile.png

Kim we had sooo much fun doing the photo shoot. My neighbor just went on and on about how good natured he is. Okay heres the head shot with the hand taken out.

headnohand.jpg

Okay my last dilema. I promised Doc I would send him a pic of Feature. Would you send the headshot or the body shot??

Last edited by a moderator:
Kay--I'd send him the 3rd one down--of him running. It shows a previous owner how awesome he looks and there a happiness in the prance there...

Feature is gorgeous!!!
default_wub.png
I love this horse, he could come live with me anytime.
default_wub.png
I can really see my Wauk-A-Way gelding in Feature's eyes. They look alot alike especially those beautiful white eyelashes they have.
default_wub.png

The head shot, that is a LOOK AT ME picture if I EVER saw one!

His proportions are amazing Kaykay! And he looks absolutely fabulous au naturel! I'm glad to see you finally got him his "glamour shots."

Desiree & Tiffany that means a lot to me. Thank you so much!!

We are hoping to show him next year so maybe you will be here at a show to see him??

Sometimes I have to pinch myself because I still cant believe hes living here. I feel very blessed to have him!

[SIZE=18pt]OK...... THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]
I NEED YOUR ADDRESS SO I CAN COME STEAL (I MEAN VISIT) HIM!!!!!!! I WANT ON THE WAITING LIST FOR ONE OF HIS FOALS!!!!!!

My favorite are the last two that were picked, makes him look "sexy" with attitude!!!!!
Kelly, you come here and then we will make a trip over. You get Feature and I get Meadow. EH?

Latest posts

Back