Feature Photo Shoot

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaykay

Reaction score
These are the proofs from a photo shoot my neighbor/photographer Sally Shaffer did last week. This is feature full coat and pasture condition after I got a few pounds off him. Man I love this pony!! Thanks so much for looking. Ughh its hard to pick!

confoshot.jpg

featurehead.jpg

featurerun.jpg

fuzzyhead.jpg

fun pics of Kyle feature kept putting his head on kyles shoulder

kylefeature.jpg

kylefeature2.jpg

Wow. I like him a lot. How tall is he? Your neighbor is a very nice horse photographer. Horse photography is so much different than regular photography. The angles are so different. Looks like you have him at a pretty nice weight to me. I want an overo stallion one day.... but right now I only have time to deal with my one stallion. Eventually I plan to find me one though.

GReat pics!

Wow Kay he's beautiful. Nice photography well done.

Its so good to see Kyle. I cannot believe how big he is!!!!! What a handsome boy.

Thanks so much!! Hes got such a great disposition. Just makes you fall in love with him! I have so many pics she sent im having a really hard time picking.

He was really fat when he got here so I did get the weight off him but he needs some firming up and toning. I didnt want to clip him for this photo shoot as its so late in the year so we had to wash him two full times to get him clean. You gotta love white horses.

Marty Kyle really is growing up
default_sad.png
Its scary to me!

Heres one of him being rowdy LOL

featuremisbehave.jpg

I really like this one but he closed his eyes dang it

eyesclosed.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pictures Kay. He is a stunning stallion. Love the picture with the horse on Kyles shoulder. Thanks for sharing

Here ya go Kay...it might be good enough to use somewhere.

kaysboy.jpg

Here's one with his "manhood" tucked in.

kaysboy2.jpg

OK, last one...took the dead trees and your arm out of the background.

kaysboy3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you mona!! I think at that point he was getting tired and letting it all hang out LOL

Shes coming this morning to try and redo the shots of Kyle and Feature.

Such a pretty stallion!! I just bought a tiny filly of his. She's a blue eyed frame overo and very sweet, quiet and loving. I can see where she got her looks!
default_wink.png

Can you post her picture so I can see??
default_smile.png

Heres some from this morning with a bridle. Shoot they wont post

Oh he's gorgeous! I love all the pictures! Good luck deciding which ones to keep. Your neighbor is a wonderful photographer, you're lucky you have her close by!

Sure Kay, let me get permission for the photo's since they are summer ones first.

Your going to have some nice babies with this guy!!!!!!!

Well ive told u several times already i just LOVE him and your others. But that head on shot of his is t o die for and usually I dont like the head on photos. He has charisma
default_yes.gif
, Keep me in mind iif he or anything like him ever is available
default_biggrin.png
. Im in LOVE
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back