Fast clipper repair - where? Suggestions please?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flying minis

Reaction score
My Double K's need repaired - actually more maintenance, they are working, but seem to be fairly loud anymore, and lots of vibration. I've had them 2 years, and would just like to have them checked and cleaned, any needed maintenance done.

Problem is, with my show schedule, I can't have them gone more than about a week, week and a half tops. I'll pay for overnight or priority shipping both ways - who can I send them to who will do a good job and be quick? Any ideas? I need to try to send them off Saturday or next Monday (that's when I have the biggest window).

Ask your local dog groomer. That's where mine go for tuneups. (where they send theirs to)

Precision Sharpening in Webberville MI. Quick and thorough.

I highly recommend:

Bullseye Sharpening & Repair

Www.Bullseyesharpening.com

Mike

267-424-3603

I had my clippers and blades back within days of sending them out and they were awesome.....blades went through thick winter hair like butter and clippers were so quiet!!!!

I send all my stuff to Ryan's

http://www.ryanspet.com/

good prices and they've been doing it for a long time. Never had any problems with them. I send my blades to them to sharpen as well. I know if I have a problem with one they will back their work.

Latest posts

Back