Fancy has gone to be with her fillies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[SIZE=36pt]Lyn...I am so very sorry for the loss of your lovely mare!! I know its no conselation (there can be none really) but she was SO fortunate to have you as a mum and her life may have been short but she was always loved by you and that is everything.[/SIZE]

Lyn,

I think you read her accurately. She was hanging on for you and you did the ultimate gift of love by telling her

it was okay to cross over. Bless you.

MA

Lyn, I am so very sorry. This is so heartbreaking. Sometimes I wonder how we get the strength to go on, when these things happen.
default_sad.png
At least Fancy is at peace now. I just hope that you will be able to feel peace too, as I know how badly it hurts to lose a beloved horse. So sorry....

A loss of any kind is hard for everybody. Lyn, we all feel your pain during this time. Rememeber all the good memories of Fancy and knowing that she is a good pleace, resting in peace.

God Bless!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lyn...I am soooo sorry for all your losses. I know there isnt anything I can say to make the hurt go away. I just want you to know that I am here for your both in my prayers as you were for me when Donte passed. Again, I am so sorry..
default_crybaby.gif
: Theresa

[SIZE=18pt]I am so sorry for what all you have been through lately Lyn...... no words can express how you must feel but at least they are together in peace now. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Lyn I'm so sorry for your loss. Don't blame yourself for any of it, you did the right thing. I know you love and care for all your animals, don't try to make sense out of why this happened just learn from it that's all we can do..it all makes us stronger. I know there are NO words that can help, but I hope the warmth of friendship does soften the pain some for you. Please don't dwell and worry on it your health can't take it. {{{{{BIG HUG}}}}}}} Love Debby[/SIZE]

[SIZE=36pt]I am so very sorry Lyn. Thank you for telling Fancy it was ok to go if that was what she needed to do[/SIZE]

Charlotte

[SIZE=14pt]Thank you everyone for your calls, e mails and you Jill for your wonderful care package of sugar free chocolates that are wonderfu! Everyone has been so kind . Fancy was laid to rest next to Painted Feather who left us a couple of years ago..... They are right next to the other mares paddock in the glen in our woods. I will sorely miss her.....she and I have been through alot together as some of you know. Of all the horses I have owned this was the one that I could read...... that only happened last year after Bonnie helped us to connect. I bred her, and now I have burried her.... after too short of a life. She was only 6. It was supposed to rain all day today. It didnt , and as the last shovel of dirt covered her the sun came out! What a wonderful way for us to say goodbye and for God to welcome her!
default_wub.png
: [/SIZE]

Lyn

Lyn- I am so sorry for your loss.

I am always at a loss for words at times like this but I want to say how sorry I was to read that the battle was lost. You did all you could and you knew the time to say goodbye. Bless you for the care and concern that you showed and she loved you for it.

Joyce

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about Fancy. :no: At least you know you did all you possibly could to help her.

[SIZE=18pt]Lyn,[/SIZE]

I'm so very sorry for your loss of Fancy! :no: Now she has no more pain!

Bill

I am sorry to hear that you lost her. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. <<hugs>>

Oh, Lyn,

I am so sorry that you have lost your precious Fancy. I wasn't on the forum yesterday and was surprised to hear this bad news.

I know she was special to you and that the 2 of you had a special bond.

Take care and lots of hugs and prayers coming your way as you deal with the loss of your beloved friend.

Back