Fancy has gone to be with her fillies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
I felt like she was holding on just for my sake and I didnt think that was fair. When I took her her 6 o clock meds I told her if she wanted to go I would love for her to go be with her girls.... Lucky is across the barn from her.....everything was so quiet.... no one made a sound....... When I went back out to bring her next yogurt she was gone. Thanks everyone for all your thoughts and prayers. Now we both can sleep. I saved her once four years ago and I couldnt do it this time.

Lyn :no:

f4d1f318.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]OMG Lyn I am heartbroken for you. You have lost so much, and did everything right. I am so sorry...[/SIZE]

Lyn,

I am so sorry for your loss. You did your best, and it sounded like she had been hanging on for you, glad you talked with her. I am sure she is at peace and pain free.

When you feel up to it, I would like to know what they finally decided the root of the problem was.

Good thoughts your way.

I am so sorry for your loss.I really love this forum and the people&posts on here, but I shed lots of tears sitting here at my computer.I know there have to be reasons why so many of our beloved Minis and ponies leave us so early in their lives, but it is so hard on those who are left behind.Run free, beautiful Fancy with all the other precious souls who have crossed the Rainbow Bridge.I sure have lots of my little friends there.

default_sad.png
:no: :no:

OH MY MY :new_shocked: :no: Lyn I am soooooooooooo very sorry. I can't believe this. I thought 2006 was suppose to be a better year for everyone here. There has been so much sadness and pain :no: :no: . Dear God, I am begging you to take away the pain from those losing horses, dogs, cats, etc. etc. Please watch over each and everyone of our companions and animal family members. Amen!

Oh Lyn, I am so sorry to hear about Fancy. You really did try hard and she knew it. Rest in peace little Fancy. Corinne

[SIZE=12pt]Oh Lyn, I am so sorry! You tried so very hard, but we can only do what we know how to do. It's so sad when we can't fix the ones we love. Take care and get some rest. [/SIZE]

I am so sorry for your loss Lyn. Take comfort in knowing that you did everything you could for her and she was well loved.

I am so sorry, after all you've been through, that she couldn't stay.

You have to know that you did all that you could and more, but sometimes there is nothing we can do.

Please know that my thoughts are with you.

Liz M.

I'm so sorry for your losses, Lyn. Bless your heart for letting her feel free to leave and be with her filly.

Lyn, Breaks my heart to hear of Fancy's passing. Hugs, Mary

Lyn, Breaks my heart to hear of Fancy's passing. Hugs, Mary

Latest posts

Back