Fancy has gone to be with her fillies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lyn, MY HEART IS BREAKING AND THE TEARS ARE FLOWING FOR YOU AND FANCY. I AM SO VERY SORRY. FANCY IS AS YOU SAID HAPPILY RUNNING AND PLAYING WITH TESS. MAY THEY BOTH REST IN PEACE.

GINNY STP

I am so very sorry. Please accept my condolences for your loss, and know that I'm sad that you've had such a hard week.

Oh Lyn, I was so in hopes Fancy would rally and recover. Please try to rest and take care of yourself knowing that you did all you could for her. I am so very sorry for the loss of Fancy and her foal.

So sorry for your pain. I'm so glad you talked to her and told her it was ok to move on. She needed to hear you say it. Rest in Peace Fancy.

Run with the wind Fancy up over that Rainbow Bridge. The breeze is mild there and the sun is warm.

I'm so sorry for your loss! Maxine

You have my sincere sympathy for your loss. I am so glad that you had a chance to have an understanding before she left.

Lyn, I'm so deeply sorry you lost Fancy. I've been dreading such a post. You and she both tried so hard. She was waiting for you to tell her it was ok for her to go. I know you're heart broken. I'm sorry. {{{{HUGS}}}}

Lyn, I'm so sorry about Fancy. She is now at rest with her babies.

Lyn, sorry to hear Fancy is gone.
default_sad.png
May she run free with all the other little angles

SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS...IT IS JUST SO HARD SOMETIMES....

Lyn, I'm so very sorry your lost your little girl tonight. My most sincere condolences. Please take care of yourself.

Aww, Lyn, I am SOO sorry to hear about your loss! She was ready to go and it was nice you could be there with her in the end. Big ((HUGS))!

-Kris

[SIZE=14pt]When I realized this evening that she was only staying to help me cope..... I knew that the only thing I could do was let her go. I really believe she hung in all this week because of me.... I feel really bad about that now..... I should have known it before.... but I guess I didnt really want to hear it..... I mentioned to Bonnie that I was having trouble figuring out what she was trying to say this time.... "Someone is trying to tell me something " I said........ Wish I had listened before. She had been trying to tell me for about 10 days... I just couldnt let myself hear her. It was like Tess and the baby were calling her.... she got really restless, wanted out of her stall.... I told her to be still and rest. Then I said "if you decide that you want to go it is ok... I will be ok" the next time I went out with her meds she was gone. She must have gone right after I talked to her.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Oh I am so sorry!!!! :no: How heartbreaking.

Please take comfort in knowing you did everything you could for her and she knew how much you loved & cared about her.

My sincere sympathies.

[SIZE=14pt]Lyn...I am so very sorry for your loss.[/SIZE]

Back