Fancy has gone to be with her fillies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Lyn

I am so very sorry and sending you hugs and love and Prayers for your loss. Love to you from FLFlyingW/Donna, Little Joe Kidd & Knick Apache Bow

My heart hurts for you. I wish words could heal a breaking heart. Bless you.

[SIZE=14pt]Oh Lyn, I am so very very sorry. I know how heart broken you must be. At least she is no longer in pain and she knew you loved her very much. At least she is now with her babies and at rest.[/SIZE]

Again I am very sorry for your loss.

(((Hugs))))

Joyce

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

lyn, I'm so sorry about Fancy.

Please don't feel that you should have done things differently -- you acted out of love in everything you did for her, and the same is true for her. She stayed because she wanted to be there for you. Once you both knew it was okay for her to go, she left.That is true, selfless love.

You were both so lucky to have had each other, and you always will. Love this strong never dies.

Take care,

susanne

[SIZE=14pt]Lyn I a so very sorry for your loss of Fancy. It is so sad and you loved her so much. That was so brave what you did for her. Sometimes they just need to hear that all will be okay if they go. Now she is free from pain and know in you heart of hearts that SHE KNOWS how MUCH YOU LOVED HER!~She LOVES YOU so very much for that and will be your guardian "BARN ANGEL" from now on to keep your beloved babies safe
default_pray.gif
:[/SIZE]

My condolences and Blessing

Jenny

default_pray.gif
:

Oh Lyn, I'm just So sorry for both you and Fancy! :eek: :no: You did the best thing but I know it's hard.. You will be in my prayers day and night, Oh lyn, I'm so sorry, I feel so bad. I sorry this year has started out so bad for you and your family, you still have some os the best horses on this site Lyn, hang in there. :no:

[[[HUGS]]]

-Desiree

I am soo sorry :no:

[SIZE=10pt]Oh, Lyn, I am SO very sorry. Don't feel like you couldn't save her because you were doing everything in your power TO save her. Rest well tonight because you have worked hard.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Oh Lyn, my heart just sank when I saw this post. I know how hard she fought and how hard you fought for her. I'm so glad you found it in your heart to let her go. We all prayed so hard for her but God had other plans. Now she's at peace and you can start healing also. God Bless you for all your hard work and worry. [/SIZE]

Lyn, I am so sorry.
default_crybaby.gif
:
default_crybaby.gif
: You both fought the good fight. It was pure love for you to tell her she could go.
default_wub.png
: {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Robin

I am so sorry for your loss. Words won't mean much at the moment but please feel our thoughts and prayers for you and your cherished girls.

Kel:)

I am so sorry Lynn for your loss. NONE of us ever want to go through that yet we know as breeders or just plain horse owners someday we may have to feel your loss. I cant imagine the weight it bares on your heart. I pray for peace ! Love Donna

[SIZE=14pt]Lyn - I'm so sorry to hear about Fancy! She will always be in your heart...[/SIZE]

Take care and God Bless...

I'm so sorry that Fancy lost her battle, may she rest in peace and may it bring some comfort to you knowing that you've done all that you could for your little mare.

OH LYN IM SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT FANCY CROSSED THE RAINBOW BRIDGE,IT MUST HAVE SO HARD FOR YOU TO LET OF OF SUCH A BEAUTIFUL HORSE,I FEEL YOUR PAIN, IM SO SORRY LYN,I GOT A LUMP IN MY THROAT READING YOUR POST,YOU COULD TELL SHE WAS LOVED SO MUCH,IM SO SORRY.. :no:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back