Exciting New 2009!!! Looking back....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking back at 2008 the most memorable moment for me was at the Classic show held in Ontario every July, Jazz took Grand Champion Gelding and I was happy, but I didn't realize til we left the ring that it was his Hall of Fame, I cried tears of joy, he is such a special boy to me
default_wub.png
The other time that stands out is when I took Jazz to the seniors facility in town, he went inside the building and the lady said can he go on the elevator? I replied I don't know but we will try, I led him on and he just walked on as if he had been doing it all his life, he made me very proud of him as he toured the seniors bedrooms. He was very calm around the wheelchairs and walkers. We will be going back there in the spring again.

Yvonne

Thank you all for sharing your "Moments"

They are priceless and remind me WHY I am out

in the dark, cold morning feeding and dealing with ice buckets!

Looking forward to an awesome 2009
default_laugh.png

~Sandy

This isn't really a show moment or something exciting but I a moment I can remember where I was so bonded to Sable was when she colicked last here and nearly died. She was in shock and shaking and I called three vets and not one would come so I was on my own. We blanketed her, walked her, oiled her and the pain in her eyes almost killed me. But when she came out of it and looked at me like she was thanking me, it was the best feeling in the world.

My moment came with the birth of our mini filly Opal. Our first [and likely only] birth on our farm that we bought 4 years ago.

To see the cycle of love and life first hand, and seeing the foal thrive and grow still gives me tingles.

Our first year on the farm we lost a beloved animal and it really was not untill Opal was born that I was able to get past my grief over that loss.

Latest posts

Back