exchange links?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellerroseintx

Reaction score
I am working on my new website and would like to know if anyone would like to do a link exchange with mine? I also included the birth of one of my foals if anyone is interested in looking....it is on the MARES page. I changed servers and lost my old site so I had to start from scratch..hope you like my efforts so far.

I think your site looks great and you have some very pretty minis
default_smile.png

I think you have a very nice site as well. Your Bambi reminds me so much of my Misty, and your Velvet reminds me alot of my Heidi, with her face markings. (I am in the process of re-doing my site with a christmas theme right now, but should have all the pictures on by this weekend, if you want to take a peek at those two) I would exchange links with you or anyone else who would like too. Anyone is welcome to link my site, just let me know at my email address and I will add you to mine. Corinne

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to link with you...VERY pretty site!!! (Horses too....
default_wink.png
: )

Very nice site! I enjoyed visiting and enjoyed your pictures. I would love to share links with you! Please visit my site listed in my signature....If you're interested, please let me know!

Just let me know!! My site is www.freewebs.com/pintomini

I would love to share links with you... www.nostalgiafarm.com

Just let me know!

Thanks,

Natalie

Oh my Gosh! That little tiny goat named Cotton is adorable! I've never seen a baby goat that is as cute as she is
default_wub.png
: She doesn't even look real!

I would be happy to exchange links with you... my link is in my signature :saludando:

You have a beautiful family of minis!
default_wub.png
:

Love the site!!! :aktion033:

The foaling of "MillerThymes Lil Painted OutLaw"!

That was well narated and a great thing to share. :bgrin

Latest posts

Back