Ericas Dress

• Thread starter Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis
  • Start date
Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you iron your ribbons turn them face down and we lay a dish towel or something else on top of them, then iron quickly so they dont 'melt', LOL

WOW--that dress is WAY cool! I have seen pillows and such made, but never a dress! I wonder-- how comfy is it to wear??

Kudos to you Erica for coming up with the fab idea and looking amazing in it!

WOW--that dress is WAY cool! I have seen pillows and such made, but never a dress! I wonder-- how comfy is it to wear??
Kudos to you Erica for coming up with the fab idea and looking amazing in it!
Don't ask about the second part Kristin
default_laugh.png
default_biggrin.png

lol i've been waiting for the answer on comfort..lol i'm assuming it wasn't very comfy? LOL

That is AWESOME! Do you suppose a show jacket made of blue ribbons would be too presumptuous?
default_biggrin.png

lol i've been waiting for the answer on comfort..lol i'm assuming it wasn't very comfy? LOL
Not that it was uncomfortable so to speak, standing up or walking around it was good to go, the ribbons just have no give or room to play.......I mean it's not like they "stretch" you know, so sitting down was a little um...once sitting not bad, just getting there.

LOL i can imagine! I still love it though! lol

rocketrivertiff.. i thought of that too..hehe wondered the same thing
default_smile.png

Not that it was uncomfortable so to speak, standing up or walking around it was good to go, the ribbons just have no give or room to play.......I mean it's not like they "stretch" you know, so sitting down was a little um...once sitting not bad, just getting there.

hey i really like that..i'm not even much of a dress person but i would contemplate having one made of my million and one ribbons..LOL.. the only problem is.. they aren't washable are they??
I'm going to treat it like I do my show jackets and hand wash it VERY gently. Of course it was only worn at Convention for the first time.......not sure if it will be worn again, I mean I specifically made it for convention and really doubt people anywhere else would understand the concept behind it. So it's a horse function formal dress
default_smile.png
You mean, you attend functions where there are not other horse people
blink.gif
no1.gif
wink.gif

You mean, you attend functions where there are not other horse people
blink.gif
no1.gif
wink.gif
HUH?
default_new_rofl.gif
oh ya, that's that aunt & uncle family Xmas thing I get stuck going to every year where people ask me stupid questions about non-horsey things, yawn...
default_mlala.gif

hehe, actually all my family and really anyone who even remotely knows me knows, myself = horses pretty much.....

But I was thinking back when I used to do pageants and stuff they would be like what?? .......but you know if I would have thought about it when I was in high school I would have made one and wore to one of the proms or homecomings! Since I'm from a small town (not even a population sign) and my graudating class was 25, everyone there would have got it.

Latest posts

Back