Equusite photo for Friday 2/10

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Getitia

Reaction score
the photo of the day - one of our very favorite foal photos of April

10-2.jpg

Spring is just around the corner :aktion033: :aktion033:

THANK YOU!

www.equusite.com

April is very pretty and I gave her double tens this morning. Just checked and she is way ahead. Is she the filly from the mare you got from Carol S. in CT? The face makes me think she might be.

Joyce

OH THATS A BEAUTIFUL EASTER CARD!!! ILL GIVE YOU TWO TENS
default_wub.png
:

[SIZE=14pt]Double 10s here too, and I'll go to Barrys e mail and do the same![/SIZE]

Lyn

April is very pretty and I gave her double tens this morning. Just checked and she is way ahead. Is she the filly from the mare you got from Carol S. in CT? The face makes me think she might be
Thank you so much! Actually she is a filly we raised out of Freedom Hill Farm's Fatal Attraction and by Ft Phantom Farm's Steely Dan - her full registered name is Getitia's April Phantom Fantasy - farm name April.

I gave her two tens! AWSOME photo. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

2 10's for April Phantom Fantasy

Darling picture!!

You've got my 2 tens! I love that photo, it's beautiful! You have some stiff competition today, but as of now you're way in the lead! Good Luck! :bgrin

I had already been there early yesterday, and of course 2 10's from me!!!

April is adorable, almost as cute as another little filly I know, uhhhh,,,have in my barn!!!

Today is Saturday but I will see if the voting is over. If not she gets two-10's from me too! You have some great pics of your beautiful minis!

[SIZE=12pt]Looks like I'm a day late, and a dollar short this time!
default_rolleyes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

But....doesn't appear you needed my vote anyway......your beautiful photo (and filly) won picture of the day BIG TIME!
default_yes.gif
:

CONGRATULATIONS! :aktion033:

Missed this post, too! BUT... she won by a landslide... :aktion033:

Such a sweet photo....

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Latest posts

Back