ECMHC SPRING FLING

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeniemac

Reaction score
Ok

The Spring Fling is going on right now at Williamston NC. Would love to hear from all that are there and how they did at the first show of the season.

Well we went to the AMHA portion and it was my 12 yo daughter's first "BIG" show experience with her 3yo filly (who BTW can be a major handfull) and came home with 27 ribbons for her lots of red and yellow but LEARNED ALOT of what we need to work on before Summer Classic, thanks to all the wonderful people, like Jim and Mary Frazier and their Granddaughter Shelby, met lots of great people. Jim and Mary also allowed her to show one of their seasoned horses in her very first driving class (actually only her second time in a cart) and in jumper, she actually took a first in her driving class under one of the judges, and let me tell you she had a blast!

Ok

The Spring Fling is going on right now at Williamston NC. Would love to hear from all that are there and how they did at the first show of the season.
You of all people should know how this club show went. You and some of your friends causing all the drama. The funny thing you was not even there. You had to jump on the band wagon . I am sitting back and will laugh when this is all done and over with. Watch how you word stuff

Sure am glad I am a newbie and don't know very many mini people. I guess there is DRAMA in everything that involves competition.

AUBURN OAKES ROGUES NATIVE GOLD.

My palomino stallion was tagged 3,4,5,6,6 in his country pleasure driving classes last weekend at the Spring Fling in N.C

I am so proud as he competed against the National level class of horses and barns.

Thank you Jim Frazier for his higher education. Kathey Bailey for his high school education and Dora McBay for his elementry education. And last but not least Randy and Vickie Hart for selling me this wonderful stallion.

Without all of you my Gold would not have done so well.

Maybe I will get the corrage up to drive him in the Amy classes this year?
default_xreiter.gif

Congratulations on your all wins that is wonderful..Keep up the good work..Don't get discouraged.
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no she has been bitten by the bug!! And we are totally blessed to have met Jim and Mary, they are GREAT people!

Thank you Jeniemac and paint crazy. Those were some very kind words. Jim and I love to see people have fun in the show ring and get that first blue ribbon. Thats what its all about to us is having people having fun showing their horses. When Connie cried this weekend when she won her 2 firsts with her own horse in ammy drivng I had to cry with her. If we take Dancer to Raleigh I will let you know Paint Crazy in case you want her again.

Congratulations to all of you for your hard work and dedication ! Glad you had fun too !

It was great to see so many new folks and new horses last week at the Spring Fling. We had a record number of horses and exhibitors and it is nice to be able to say that the 2012 ECMHC Spring Fling was a success.

Congratulations to all the award recipients and to all exhibitors ~~ you're all winners in our book !

Hope to see everyone back out at the 2012 Summer Classic in Raleigh, NC. Check out the website www.ecmhc.com for all our upcoming events.

Thanks also to everyone for your support of the club.

It was really great to see so many new people getting into the "Mini" spirit! Hope everyone can make it to the ECMHC Summer Classic in Raleigh, NC in June!

Latest posts

Back