Easy money for Chances

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bevann

Reaction score
I recently did a nursing home with with my grandaughter and her horse Feather.They were having a special event Western theme and asked us to bring a Mini.Of course I agreed, but there is a catch.You must give a donation to Chances and explained about Chances.Their choice of amount.I am very pleased that they will be giving $150 to Chances. Heres how you do this get a form from Gini that shows that Chances is a non -profit organization.Keep that so you can give it to these places when they ask.They might need some kind of paper showing that you did a visit.The thing is that most of these facilities are owned by doctors and individuals looking to make a profit so they have money in their budget for this kind of thing.YOU JUST HAVE TO ASK.!!!Chances needs all the help it can get in these tough times.Keep the money coming in folks.

Wow bevann! THANK YOU SO MUCH! What a wonderful donation for the rescue and a great post!

Connie Parr

CMHR President

Contact Gini Acton for necessary information.I'm sure they will give you some donation from the nursing home.It doesn't hurt to ask.Have fun-the residents will love seeing your Mini.

Bev thank you! CMHR really appreciates all that you do for the horses. I sent Marsha a copy of the 501c3 so she would have it today for her visit.

Thank you again!

Gini

Latest posts

Back