Easty-westy legs

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2198lindsey

Reaction score
I just got a miniature horse, I've had him for about a week. His front legs turn out very far, like far enough to where its hard for him to lunge at larger than a walk. He's not even 3 years old yet but I just ordered a joint maintenance supplement from smart pack hoping to help. I was wondering if anyone knew about this condition and how to help it throughout his life.

Thanks!

(I don't know if you can really tell in this particular picture, if not, I will upload a better picture tommorow)

mail_zps6f0545f3.jpg.html

Congrats on you new miniature horse! Its very hard to tell much from that picture except he looks pretty cute. If you can stand him up better and place his front legs right under him where they should be, squat down to take the picture it would be easier to look at. If you upload to photobucket first, you can then hit the direct link there and then hit the image box here and people can see it much better. He's colorful too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on you new miniature horse! Its very hard to tell much from that picture except he looks pretty cute. If you can stand him up better and place his front legs right under him where they should be, squat down to take the picture it would be easier to look at. If you upload to photobucket first, you can then hit the direct link there and then hit the image box here and people can see it much better. He's colorful too!
Thanks! Here's a better picture, I'm pretty sure he has dwarfism he is very cow-hocked as well.

000_00241_zpsd37c07d4.jpg
000_00221_zpsaf35d553.jpg
These pictures should be better, now that I figured it out lol!

Latest posts

Back