East Coast Championship Show results for Panda

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniequine

Reaction score
Congrats to all who competed. Except for some

unfortunate drama, the show was a lot of fun.

The horses were gorgeous.

A bunch of us Camped out for the show. It was SO much fun

Pat Herrick (a chef.. lucky us) fed us very well!!!

With the invention of air mattresses,,,, comfort is not a problem

I have attached a pic of or outstanding camping home-away-from-home hehehehehe

Panda, Ravenwood Aristocrat Only The Best, 29", got Reserve Champion Ammy Junior Mare 29-31"

I am so proud of her!

She took a 4th in her open class. Being one of the smaller ones in the class, she did well.

Got to visit Fallen Ash Farm, gorgeous horses and such a beautiful place

oh.. and... not to forget.. Lee's monkeys.... really interesting and cute.
default_smile.png

and the Gypsy Vanneers (sp?) were really cool .

Here is Panda, last Saturday in Ohio :p)

DSC_3071cropweb.jpg

Lee and Patty,,, Patty is something else!

DSC_1702web.jpg

The "Kingston Ritz"
default_biggrin.png
Too funny!!! Complete with A/C !!

DSC_1636editweb.jpg

It was Bath time when we visited.

aDSC_1829.jpg

Congratulations on your fun show!

The Gypsy Vanners are beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Great pictures, love the Ritz, we usually do Hotel Sundowner but it was stuck in WV with less than intelligent people. Anyway thats another horror story, Panda looked great and showed wonderful. Congrats on her placings. And I loved the Gypsy Vanners, OMG they were awesome.

Can't wait for World, see you there.

Sandy it was great to see you at Regionals, had a lot of fun! Congrats on your Reserve in amateur with Panda, you did a very nice job showing her. She looks awesome, you have a right to be very proud of her. The Kingston Ritz looked like a lot of fun and appeared that was where the party was at. Can't wait till Worlds!!!

Aww poo!
default_sad.png
Didn't realize you and Panda were down at Springfield
default_sad.png
Would have loved to have met you two!

Sandy,

It was so nice to see you in Ohio!!! Congratulations on a wonderful show with a lovely horse. Aren't you glad you got out there and showed???
default_smile.png

LOVE the pictures you posted!!! the one of Lee and Patty is precious!!! and the one of The Kingston Ritz is priceless. You should submit that to the MHW.... lol.... You must have had the best time camping with the Herricks and Kathy. They are wonderful people and so much fun to be around. And Pat's cooking.... to die for!!!

See you at Worlds!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sandy, somehow I missed you at the show. Saw you in the ring at one point but never got to say hello.

Congratulations on your pretty mare and a great show! Love the pictures - that's what horse showing is all about.
default_smile.png

Jan

Just saw this post now- It was great to meet you at Regionals! Panda is lovely, congratulations on your placings with her. The Kingston Ritz is too funny and I love that picture of Lee and Patty.

Becca

Back