Mingus, Keith and susanne at the Oregon State Fair

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Susanne,

You are truly a phenomenally gifted writer :)

And congrats on the well deserved wins with your gorgeous boy :)

Susan O.

Wow,,,,

What a great story!!! You just never know how you are going to place or do at a show. The shows I have thought Falcon looked the best, are usually the ones where he does the poorest...

So happy Mingus made you so proud...I bet Keith was beaming!!!!

Wow, I think it is fantastic that you did so well and I wish I could have been there to see it myself.

Congratulations, and I'd like to see everybody's photos whether they are good or not!!

Daryl

Thanks everyone for your comments -- and for making it through my never-ending account!

Timing can be such an interesting thing...we were not back an entire day before Mingus was covered with fly bites...never could have shown him like that...

MA, don't feel bad -- I was so sleepy that I stared at you for a bit before it sunk into my addled brain who I was looking at! Later, Leia discovered my talent for getting so wrapped up in my thoughts that I don't see or hear those who are speaking directly to me...(without benefit of low blood sugar...)

For those who asked, Teddy is doing wonderfully...back to his normal, hyper, food-stealing, cat-humping self!

Latest posts

Back