Eagle isn't well

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a wonderful video, Renee.

It's good to see and hear that Eagle is on the mend.

Looks like the meds are doing the trick and hope each day he'll feel better and better.

It's kind of like with your kids when you'd like the to just be quiet for a just a little bit,

then if thev're been sick, you just want them to be up making noise and messes.

What a beautiful sight.
default_wub.png
Someone's feeling good.
default_aktion033.gif

YAY Renee, that video made me SO HAPPY!! I'm so glad that Eagle is doing REALLY well! you must be over the moon! make sure you give him big hugs n kisses from me!! he is a very special Boy!

n we know that you love him SO much!!

keep up the good recovery Eagle we are praying for you still!!
default_wub.png

Renee, sorry I'm a bit late with my congrats.
default_no.gif

Oh what a wonderful sight!! He looks GREAT - and very happy!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Looks as though you might have found the cause to his problem. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you both and saying prayers that his recovery continues its speedy course, bless him.
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Oh Margo, I'm so sorry to hear about Roy!
default_no.gif
What a terrible decision to have to make.

Equuisize said:
It's kind of like with your kids when you'd like the to just be quiet for a just a little bit, then if thev're been sick, you just want them to be up making noise and messes.
Boy, isn't it?! I used to get annoyed with Kody scraping his teeth down the barn wall demanding his dinner. Now it's music to my ears and I'm so glad he has enough appetite to be pushy! I remind myself every day that there was a time that sound would have made me cry with happiness.

So glad Eagle is doing better!

Leia

Latest posts

Back