Drum roll please..........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dona

Reaction score
Our 29" Bay roan Buckeroo grandaughter "Queenie" blessed us with a tiny, beautiful blue-eyed Bay Frame Overo colt last night!
default_wub.png
: Textbook delivery at 304 days (same gestation as her filly last year). This little guy was born with both testicles down, and is 18" with 6" cannons, so we expect him to remain very small. He is just born in the one photo, and only a few hours old on the others, and still very rubber-legged. (hadn't even worn off his golden slippers yet!) I wanted to wait until he unfolded a bit more to get better photos before posting here....but I just didn't have the willpower.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Still trying to decide on a name. Since he is our last "LTDs Moonstruck" foal (he's in Australia now), and the moon was "full" ....the only thing I could come up with right away was "Kickapoo's Full Moon Finale". But It just doesn't "ring my bell".

Any other suggestions?

Queenie06Colt10001.jpg

Queenie06ColtDay1h0001.jpg

Queenie06ColtDay1e0001.jpg

Queenie06ColtDay1l0001.jpg

WOW :aktion033: HE IS BEAUTIFUL! CONGRATS!!

OH DONA! HE IS GORGOUS! I will try my hardest to not bug you LOL, but he is so beautifull! Oh he is just beautifull. I better not get started, but I did want to say congratulations and you probably guesed it but I LOVE him haha!

Gage

Pretty colt.

How about Kickapoo's Full Moon Thunder from Down Under?

or the shorter version: Kickapoo Moonstruck's Thunder from Down Under?

You could call him "Dundee" or something like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: :aktion033: Congratulations, he is gorgeous :bgrin
default_wub.png
: How about Kickapoo's Moonlight Sonata or Kickapoo's Lunar Eclipse?

Yvonne

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Your foals are always soooo beautiful Dona!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Dona,

What a perfectly WONDERFUL little guy!!!

Susan O.

Wow what a doll or shpuld I say hunk!!! When u get foals like that they are worth waiting for.

Oh my, Dona! He is gorgeous! I think Moonie sired the highest percentage of 'colored' frame overos I've seen! Do you think selling him overseas was the right move???? LOL! Congratulations on a beautiful colt!

Dona...CONGRATULATIONS on a STUNNING baby :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: LOVE his markings....WOW talk about chrome!!

I really admire your breeding program...you have had some very special horses come out of it...and, he is no different...he is a special one
default_wub.png
:

congrats again,

lis

Latest posts

Back