Driving Seat Wedge

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky Horat

Reaction score
Looking for a "wedge" for my seat. The ones with sides on it. Wondering if there are any available besides Driving Essentials? Or has anyone made one for themselves?

Hi Becky,

I made several different ones till I made this one that works for me. It keeps me from bouncing across the bench seat and I can rebalance myself with my elbow when trotting thru woods. The regular wedge seat made me to high and off balance on my seat. I have made them for my driving friends and when we had one cart at a CDE others noticed and got them for their carts. I had a really bad wreck and don't ever want to come flying out of my cart again. Hope this will help keep you safe. Please e-mail or call if you need anymore help. They are light weight and can be removed very easy when the grandkids go with me if I need it moved. You can mount it in the middle or to the side of the seat. I like to be in the center of the cart.

DSC03544.JPG

DSC03545.JPG

Oh those look perfect. Callie, how did you make these? Or do you sell them? I have a perfect height firm, foam pad that I sit on, but I feel like I could slip off of it to the side. I just don't feel secure and would like to make sides like this. Are these made out of foam or wood?

I can call and tell you easier than try to write it all down. I was a dealer for Frontier (the Real one) and had been talking to Mr. See about producing these but he passed away before we got it going. What brand cart do you have? The sides are wood with metal and padding then covered to match my seat. I will send you a PM with my no.

Latest posts

Back