Drive Time in hours

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katie12

Reaction score
How long does it take to drive 230 miles without a horse trailer???

Depends on how fast you're going and how many small towns you go thru. On an interstate at 70mphs, 3.3hours.

Depending on the roads and how fast you drive, could be more like 4 1/2 hours. I am not a slow driver
default_new_shocked.gif
but generally speaking when you figure in some slow downs to go through towns or stop for gas it seems to average out to more like 50 mph, (and yes, believe me, I do drive well over 50 mph!!!) so I always figure 2 hours per 100 miles. If I get there sooner I say I made good time.
default_biggrin.png

For instance, Regina is 222 miles from Brandon. I always say it is a 4 hour drive to Regina. However, one morning I made it from 10 miles east of Brandon to 15-20 miles north of Regina....250 miles....in 3 1/2 hours, WITH the horse trailer (no horses in it). I have no idea how fast I actually drove but I obviously outdid myself that morning.
default_laugh.png
I was on my way to pick up a horse and FURIOUS and if there were any cops on the road they stayed well out of my way!

Latest posts

Back