Dream's Foal Thread!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Diane, what a beautiful colt and filly you have there - and another one due in June!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Still would like some Volt pics - clean or dirty, I dont mind, rarely see a clean horse these days anyway LOL!!

Some Dream pictures would be great too - Dream on cam would be just brilliant.
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone! Got some new pictures of Dream for ya, and I will also know hopefully by tonight if I can get Dream on the internet.
default_aktion033.gif

Here is a picture of her bag, Not at all full by any means. I did take a picture of her hooha, and I was laughing the whole time, never really taken a picture of that before, so was funny that you guys requested it. LOL!!

DSCN0047.JPG

DSCN0086.JPG

DSCN0093.JPG

DSCN0089.JPG

DSCN0087.JPG

Lol, yes she is definitely not ready. I dont think she will go in January, probably the end of January/ early February. She will be 340 on monday, so I could be totally wrong, but by the looks of it, I dont think she is ready.
default_sad.png

thanks for the photos
biggrin.gif
any news about internet?

It does seem strange asking for hooha pics but it is onee of the signs of imminent birth when it gets long and puffy. When I get time later today I will post some pics for you to see the difference.
biggrin.gif

Very welcome!

We are actually trying to find a hosting website so we can put her up, we cant do marestare unfortunately, trying to save money and it cost money to have her up there, so we are still looking for a website.

LOL, yes, very strange, but understandable. Lol, you are more then welcome to post, would probably be of good use.

Yes, she has a while to go yet before foaling - thanks for the pictures though, and do keep them coming.
default_yes.gif

ok as promised some butt pics to gross you out
laugh.gif

1 week before foaling

1 hour before foaling. see how puffy she is?

Have a look at "ustream" it is a live hosting site but I am not sure if it is free.

Thanks for showing me the pics Eagle, I do see the defference now.
default_yes.gif

Oh and thanks for the suggestion to Eagle!
default_biggrin.png
I will see if we can do that.
default_biggrin.png

Never thought I would see Dream groom another mare. Dream Is definitely the alpha mare, so seeing her actually being nice to a mare was shocking. Especially being around her barn stall.

DSCN0103.JPG

DSCN0107.JPG

Those pics are cute
default_wub.png
Most of my girls have a favourite buddy in the herd, I love watching them groom for what seems like hours sometimes!

Dream is looking brilliant
default_smile.png

yeah maybe a Feb foal for you? have you felt much movement??

I love seeing the minis groom each other, my foal and his mum have started doing that to each other I love watching every time!!
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

Lol, yes, I think they are buddies, at least I hope so! It was really nice seeing Dream being nice for once, and she did it today too, I think she is changing, which is nice!

I took some pictures of Dream today, boy was she all giddied up! She was bucking and kicking it was fun to watch her. Here are some pictures of her, do you guys want to see her buddy, Crystal's pictures too?

DSCN0222.JPG

DSCN0229.JPG

DSCN0223.JPG

DSCN0227.JPG

DSCN0237.JPG

OMG be still my heart LOL look at that gorgeous little girl in all her FLUFF!!!

love her beard hehe she is lovely! what colour is she? has she got blue eyes??
default_wink.png
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back