Dream's Foal Thread!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! I love her!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Here are some pictures of her and her buddy (my other mini) Crystal!

January 2012 048.JPG

January 2012 051.JPG

default_wub.png
Great pictures and you have to love that hat..Crystal is a cutie too
default_wub.png
:wub

Oh yes, some more details about Dream's special friend would be great!
default_yes.gif

Thanks everyone!

Crystal is my newest girl, got her for christmas from a really good friend. She is 31 1/2" and is going to be bred this year to C me fly of Avalon Farm, aka Taz. She is double registered AMHA/AMHR and so is the stallion. She is one of the sweetest mares I know, and boy is she tiny! Do you guys want to see pictures of the stallion she will be bred to?

aktion033.gif
yes please, she is adorable so now we need to see her future hubby
yes.gif

Thank you! Yes he is very handsome, I wanted to breed Dream to him, but she was already bred to Rio before he got there. This year, if Dream is healthy enough, I am going to breed her to him, but I have to wait and see what she has this time around with Rio. Then I will make my final decision.
default_yes.gif

Yes! I cant wait to see what they produce, been wanting a driving horse for a while now, so hopefully either with Dreams foal or Crystals foal, I will be able to get one!
default_biggrin.png

Question for you guys...I want to know how you guys get internet access to the stall/barn that you guys have your mares in for marestare? I have no idea how to get interent access to the barn, I am thinking wireless. The other way is to have this long cord to the cameras from the house, and we haven't figured out how to do that yet.

I have a wireless camera system and the receiver is in the house connected to my computer by a little device called a dazzle (that helps it stream online). You have to have a power source or run an extension cord for the camera itself and the internet is through your home pc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do the same as Megan but I couldn't do it t the barn cos it is way too far away so I got hubby to build a stall in the back garden
laugh.gif
The girls will come here when they are looking ready to foal and then go back down to the main barn as soon as they are bonded.

Diane is that Volt in you avatar? I think it is about time for an update and some pics
impatient.jpg
whistling.gif

Some exciting babies on the way here
default_aktion033.gif
..I have wireless cams in the stables too..I would deff recommend them rather than going for the wired type..always have excellent signal and the sound and picture quality are fab mine are made by SWAN..you can also by a system that can be set to record constantly and watch from your phone when your out and about..I bought a usb connection for my laptop and use that to record anytime im not at home..does the same job for a fraction of the price..the ponies dont notice them as they have night vision LED's so even when the lights are off at night you still get to see whats going on I would have been lost without mine when watching my pregnant mare night and day
default_yes.gif
..Iv added a link so you can have a look but obviously there are alot of others on the market..

http://www.flyonthewall.uk.com/swann-dvr42000-4-channel-digital-video-recorder-with-2-x-pnp-150-cameras-p-511.html

Thank you everyone for telling me! I actually think we can hook her up to the internet. Now this isn't a for sure thing, as we need to test it out first to see if it will work, but this weekend we are going to set up the cameras and see if it will work, but no promises! She is not going to be on marestare, but another website, dont know for sure which one, but we will figure it out. So excited, hope it works!
default_aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif
Diane what beautiful foals you have
aktion033.gif
You must be very proud
biggrin.gif

Don't talk to me about dirt, just this morning I was sitting on my smoking chair (freezing my butt off) watching my horses and I kept thinking how good they looked if I didn't look at Dipinto
no.gif
He is all yellow and yucky
rolleyes.gif
I just hate white horses but he is just so cute and loving that I forgive him ( well nearly)
laugh.gif

Ok guys, we are going to hook up the cameras today to see if we can get Dream online, and I am also going to go take pictures of her like you guys requested, will be back soon!
default_biggrin.png

Yippee, I am off to bed now but I will check in as soon as I wake up. Night

Latest posts

Back