Dreams DO come true!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobinRTrueJoy

Reaction score
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/Robi...ildehead307.jpg

I have wanted this little mare for a few years now. I am betting her past few owners thought that I was a stalker. Werll, finally, I had the money at the same time she went up for sale... well actually I didn't have enough money so I was selling all sorts of things,working etc, to get the total together. She is 32.5 AMHA/AMHR, PTHA, 2 blue eyes, hpomozygous for pinto and I am betting black too from her history. She isbred to a bay pinto homozygous for tobiano for a homozygous foal! I am the luckiest girl!!!

Robin

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/Robi...wildebright.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Robin

she is a beauty for sure
default_wub.png

Congratulations!! She is lovely. You give the rest of us faith that our dreams might come true too. I am so happy for you.

She is really neat looking!!! Congratulations on her
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif
happy0064.gif

There's a girl, "Sweetie", here now that I hounded Erica over for about a year and a half... so I can relate to the feeling
love0075.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Love her face markings! She is lovely and so glad your 'stalking' paid off, LOL

WHOOO HOOOO! I'm SO happy for you Sis! She's lovely!!!
default_wub.png

You don't want her and are sending her to me, right?
default_laugh.png

She reminds me of my Muffy, the blaze on one side of her face just like that!

Oh, I recognize that beauty. I remember seeing her at sunset ridge website years ago, and then on hidden timbers website about a year or so ago. She always caught my eye! I'm happy for you! She's so beautiful!

I LOVE her and see why you stalked these people to get her.

Big Congrats-shes a BEAUTY

Oh she IS cute!!!! I have the perfect stallion for her here if she is looking for a beau!!! She is his kinda gal!!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]Congrats on a really nice mare!!!![/SIZE]

I've seen her in person when Melanie Peterson had her and she was awesome then and she still looks great.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back