Drawings done recently...haven't posted any in some time here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I sell them. I can do one of your own horse or like the driving pony in this post it will be for sale when done. If you want one done from a professional photographer's photo I have to have written permission to use the drawing. I will not do the drawing without that unless it is your own photo. You can messag me for more details if you like.
I don't have any professional photos, just some that I have taken with disposable cameras. Now this is giving me the push to buy a better camera. I will be keeping you in mind as my older boy is only 22 but getting gray in the face. I would love to have a drawing of him to remember after he is gone.

I don't have any professional photos, just some that I have taken with disposable cameras. Now this is giving me the push to buy a better camera. I will be keeping you in mind as my older boy is only 22 but getting gray in the face. I would love to have a drawing of him to remember after he is gone.
No problem, whenever you are ready. I think disposable cameras would be difficult to draw from. I usually print out a 5x7 and an 8x10. The 5x7 could probably look okay from a disposable but I am not sure about the 8x10. I am blind in one eye and the left has had major damage so I need the larger photo to see details well enough from.

Back