Drawings done recently...haven't posted any in some time here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wade3504

Reaction score
I am not sure if these photos should be in chat or the photo forum. if they should be in the photo forum let me know how to move the topic and I will.

I am just sharing some of my recent portraits I have done. The first is a work in progress.

IMG_3324_zps21d44fb1.jpg

IMG_3255_zps6522fa1a.jpg

Thank you. I have liked my work a lot more recently as I have slowed down and they turn out so much better when I don't go as fast as I once did.

Thanks everyone!

I saw after I posted this that there is a craft forum that I hadn't seen before. I will post there next time as I don't know if I can move a post once I've made it.

O-M-G!!!!! WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!
default_worshippy.gif

I can't wait for the day you do Pooka. But I'm happy seeing these drawings too! WOW!

Thank you fourluckyhorseshoes.

I got a little farther on the driving pony drawing. Here is an update:

IMG_3620_zps70ef36e4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you sell your work? I would be honored to own one.
default_worshippy.gif
Yes, I sell them. I can do one of your own horse or like the driving pony in this post it will be for sale when done. If you want one done from a professional photographer's photo I have to have written permission to use the drawing. I will not do the drawing without that unless it is your own photo. You can messag me for more details if you like.

Latest posts

Back