Donovan is Growing up!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

midnight star stables

Reaction score
Donovan is going on two years old and I am proud to say that he is now a gelding. He is now 36" tall and I think he's done growing. He is really maturing nicely. I have been working to help Donovan stay trim this spring I gave him a quick spring clip today, and took some new pictures too. He's such a joy to have.
default_wub.png

I am a strong believer that we should have more miniature geldings.
default_smile.png
So here are Donovan's latest pictures - as a 100% Gelding.

donovstand.jpg

canter2.jpg

canter1.jpg

trot1.jpg

walk2.jpg

head1.jpg

Thank you for looking
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow Des! He is growing into a very handsome young fella and will make some lucky person a wonderful show horse - you have done such a good job with him. I am afraid to head and neck my guys, tempting as it is, as it dropped down so cold this past week. Beautiful day today but, even so, colder than it was supposed to be. I am taking 2 to a social outing on Friday and am going to clip them which means rotating and washing blankets! YUCK!

Oh wow Des! He is growing into a very handsome young fella and will make some lucky person a wonderful show horse - you have done such a good job with him. I am afraid to head and neck my guys, tempting as it is, as it dropped down so cold this past week. Beautiful day today but, even so, colder than it was supposed to be. I am taking 2 to a social outing on Friday and am going to clip them which means rotating and washing blankets! YUCK!

Wow, Brr! I feel for your horses!

It's still chilly here. This past week was still in the minus, but the weather network says that it is going to get warm fast!
default_laugh.png
Thankfully our barn is super warm, and Donovan plays all day, so I'm sure he'll be fine, but I won't be clipping much more then that.

...BUT the clippers slid through so easily... It was defiantly hard to stop! LOL

I love his coat markings, esp his face. It makes him look very unique. Makes me want to shave my woolies and see what is under there!!!!!

I love that guy, and have been drooling over him on the sale board. Considered inquiring about him when I was opn the horse search, but hubby told me only horses in the US.

He looks great Desiree, i also could not resist the temptation to take the clippers to something ...
default_smile.png

He looks great Desiree, i also could not resist the temptation to take the clippers to something ...
default_smile.png
LOL You should see what I did tonight
default_rolleyes.gif
Every horse felt the clipper wrath! Mahaha... I only did bridle paths to 3, but I did have some fun on two others. I can't wait for spring, now that I have all day with my guys.

Thanks everyone, I'll pass along your kind comments
default_wink.png

Very pretty face marking! He looks like he had a bath, how hard do you have to work to keep his white that white without a bath? Nice pictures, I enjoyed looking.

Now that is a handsome boy!! I would take him in a second-I LOVE geldings-they are so sweet and gentle...

Latest posts

Back