Does anyone know how to contact William Amidon??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SBrown

Reaction score
I am trying to AMHR register a foal sired by ERL Buck N Velvet. According to AMHR, the owner of record at the time of breeding was William Amidon and his signature is needed on the Stallion Service Report. He is no longer a member of AMHR or AMHA and the telephone numbers each registry had for him are no longer in service. Apparently ERL Buck N Velvet's AMHA papers were transferred and kept current but not his AMHR papers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I believe that Bill Amidon has passed away. Im not sure, I have a call in to Bruce to be sure.

Lyn

I just heard from Bruce that Bill isnt dead but we dont know where he might be. He had open heart surgery last year and a stroke while on the table. He isnt in horses anymore.

Lyn

Thanks Lyn for your help. I suspected he wasn't in horses anymore since he hasn't been a member of either registry since 2003-2004. I'm sorry to hear he has health problems. Perhaps someone else will know how he might be reached.

Back