Does anyone have pictures of

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anyssapark

Reaction score
I have recently bought a beautiful new stallion "RFM Boogermans Ultimate Warrior".

I am looking for some photos/show results/info on some of his babies that i havent been able to track down.

I looked up in the AMHA Studbook, and found the people that each of them are registered under, but i havent heard back after contacting them all.

Does anyone have any info or photos on the following horses;

Allures Ultimate Thunder

Bear Branch Warrior

SF Call Me Memorable

Willow Creeks Ultimo

Any info would be wonderful! Thankyou!
default_smile.png

Renee

Hey, congrats on your new stallion! Are you going to post pics? Sorry I can't help out with your photo request, but just wanted to congratulate you--

Peggy

Congrats on your purchase. This guy is awesome. Contact Patty Wilhoit with Willow Creek Farms, she owned and bred him for a period of time. I'm sure she has many photos she can share with you. Not sure of her website address I could not find it just now. [email protected] is/was her email.

Good luck!

Beth

Oh, I am sorry, I planned to send pictures when I got home from work yesterday, but got distracted by the AMHA BOD meeting. I do have some young pictures of SF Call Me Memorable aka Forrest Gump but sold him as a weanling to someone who neglected him. He was rescued last year by someone who wanted to transfer his papers as the person who bought from me claimed she didn't have them (she did). I told her to fill out the request for a replacement certificate and a transfer and send that and the payment for AMHA and AMHR and I would sign them and send them on. Never heard from her again. Very sad as he was a very nice colt.

I will try to remember to send some pictures tonight.

If you don't hear from me, feel free to send a reminder!

That was a very nice stallion, Gump was supposed to be my overo filly! Turned out to be a solid colt with chrome.
default_unsure.png

Hi Jody

Thankyou, i got your photos of Forest Gump. Thanks so much for sending them through
default_smile.png

Ok, here is my boy. I am just wrapped with him! Its going to be a long wait til February when he finally flies over here!

Heres Warrior
default_wub.png

660620.jpg
660622.jpg
662262.jpg

Thankyou Peggy and Beth for your congrats.
default_smile.png

I have been in contact with Patty. She has been wonderful.

Latest posts

Back