They'll be missed...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allure Ranch

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Well yesterday was a difficult day for me to say the least..... It probably sounds silly; but not ever having had any children the horses have always been what I considered family. So when they left yesterday I felt a little piece of my heart break.

"Peaches" was one of the first horses that we ever acquired and "Pride" is the result of our very first cross with on of our "RFM Boogermans Ultimate Warrior" daughter's and our stallion "Marystown Cowboy Wild Spirit". Those memories just can't be replaced.

But thank goodness for Jody Elliott and Debbie Marx who made it easier for me to deal with. After they both came and picked up there horses that they had each purchased from me they were both extremely gracious enough to forward photos of them to me once they had them all settled into their new homes. I can't thank them enough. That made all the difference in the world to me to know that they'll be well cared for. Thank you so very much....

I'll miss them.....

"Moss Grove Peaches N Cream" now owned by Jody Elliott
Peaches.jpg

"Allure Ranch Spirit's Tender Mercy" now owned by Jody Elliott
Mercy3.jpg

"Allure Ranch Spirits Ultimate Pride" now owned by Debbie Marx
Pride1.jpg

"Bar B Supreme Sensation"
Supreme.jpg

"Allure's Ultimate Temptation" now owned by Debbie Marx
Temptation3.jpg

[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwww Kimberle, I know it's so hard. But what wonderful homes you found for them! You can't ask for anything better than that.

I know how you feel we just delivered a little colt yesterday to his new home. I feel good in knowing he went to a great place (the folks bought another little colt and wanted a playmate for him) Corky and Lucky sniffed each other and off the went to play on their 40 acre pasture running and kicking up their heels. They had been weaned together and it was like they never were seperated
default_wub.png
Anyway HUGS to you!

Sorry to hear part of your family is gone. But sounds like they are in really good homes! I know that makes a huge difference in being able to deal/cope with letting our family live some where else.

It is so hard, but as yo usee them grow and bring others joy your pain will ease. We dont have children either so I know your pain!

I am not sure life ever prepares us for these transitions.

Having to sell your horses all at once and unexpectantly must create its toll on your emotions.
default_no.gif

Not silly at all! We have 4 children, 3 grandchildren and expecting our first greatgrandchild and I cried and still do each of the few times that I have had to let one of my babies go! Really get attached to all of my animal babies so totally understand that this is hard for you. It is OK to cry...shows what an awesome "horse mom" you are! Wish I could have taken some here! Knowing they are going to good homes makes all the difference though. Take Care & Best Wishes to you and Terry and the new owners!

I'm sorry Kimberle.
default_no.gif
I know it helps a little though, knowing they have gone to good homes.

Jan

oh Kimberle, I'm so sorry you are having to go through this. What lovely horses, it sounds like they found wonderful homes. I hope things are ok and that whatever happens you are at peace with it.

((hugs)) they sound like they went to awesome homes. Supreme is simply gorgeous!

I have been there and no how very hard it is. Looks like you have found your babies the perfect homes. :) Congratulations to the new owners and Hugs to you Kim!

Latest posts

Back