Does anyone have an iPad with AT&T 3G

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonloubri

Reaction score
Did you call AT&T direct to activate it or did you activate it through the iPad? How long did it take to activate it?

In case this helps, I recently got some iPhones with Verizon. One of them activated "like it should" thru itunes, but I had to call to get the others going.

I activated the 3G on my daughters through the internet directly over her Ipad. I think we had an issue for availablity when I punched in our user address area. So I put in my home address for billing and my husbands work address for user area and it worked fine. It will charge you every new month unless you remember to go into your settings and unsubscribe. You can purchase it for a month and unsubscribe a few days later, it will still give you coverage for the month you pay.

We use the 3G on long trips and on vacation. It is slower than the regular wi-fi hook up and for me, it isn't worth keeping activated year round when we have 3G at home.

The reason I was asking is I called last Thursday to see about having it included with my regular wireless bill and was told sure. It was supposed to take 24 to 48 hrs and I would get an email with directions to activate it. I haven't received the email yet. Thinking I should call and cancel it and then activate it through the iPad instead.

Latest posts

Back