Do you recognize or know this mare?!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lexischase

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I had an old topic from a long time ago and didn't want people to have to read through all the old pages, so a new thread was a better idea.

I rescued a mini mare back in July but knew nothing of her past. Didn't even know her name or age. We purchased her while she was in VA then she was brought to a holding facility in PA then shipped to me in MA. I was recently told she is registered but I don't know in which registry and have no clue what her registered name is. To say thats frustrating is an understatement. I was just given the TINY bit of info that she was believed to be owned by a woman and something ugly happened and she had to give up her beloved minis.

I am hoping someone will recognize my "Summer" and perhaps know about her past?? I would LOVE to let her previous owner know that she is in fact safe and doing very well. She is also in foal from her previous owner and I would love to find out more info if at all possible.

Summer is around 7-8 according to my vet and by the looks of her teeth she's probably 8. She is the most special little girl and my entire family is so in love with her! We are very lucky to have found her, and I am SO hoping someone on here will recognize her!! I think theres a good chance someone might because of her distinct facial markings.

If you have any info at all and don't want to post it publicly, feel free to msg me or ask for my email!

Thanks so much,

Lexi
default_smile.png

DSC_0851.JPG

DSC_0891.JPG

DSC_0865.JPG

DSC_0768.jpg

DSC_0680.JPG

DSC_0562.jpg

DSC_0796.jpg

Sorry I don't know her but it looks like your rescue was very successful. She looks fabulous, healthy and happy! Good job!

Jacki Loomis

I do not know her, but I wanted to post to say that I love her, she's lovely, love her BIG trot and BIG hock action, and good luck with your search!

Latest posts

Back