Do you ever go down the list of names

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O my gosh Debi I was thinking the same thing recently! ML your old pages sure bring back lots of memories!
biggrin.gif
I remember when the froum was the old bullentin board style and there was MAYBE 12 of us..ML was Mickey ...just a pup then!
wink.gif
! It's all changed so fast and for the BETTER! I don't get online much anymore, we have horses and a teenager and TWO grandsons now lol Welcome to the newcomers tho and the "old" newbies~

We are daily lurkers. We enjoy keeping up with what is going on in the Miniature Horse World. We joined in '98 and posted as Rod & Heather. Changed to Meadowind when there were changes in the board.

We have the greatest appreciation for Mary Lou, Mona and the others who keep the whole thing going!

Heather

I haven't even been hear a year and it is you "oldies" that keep us "newbies" informed. I don't mind the sometimes crass advice as long as it is honest and true. I can handle the truth. This site is awesome and has really made me open my eyes about some things in the horse business...though I don't really call mine a business. So I give all of you a standing ovation...and to those who continue to lurk...thank you for making this thing what it is today! BRAV)
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

I was recently thinking the same thing!! When it gets close to the holidays I look at my old Christmas cards and that made me think to look at our first card member list, even though that is not that old...what guys this is the 3rd year?? there are a LOT of people on there who don't post anymore. I miss a lot of folks. I love each and every one of you and have learned much here. I like to think a lot of people are still here, just not posting. Our Forum Angels I guess.

Being the hermit lady down in the hollow you forum members are my "friends" and "family". I get up and put the kids out, brew a nice cup of tea, toast 2 slices of bread and sit down to my mail and this forum. I'm an addict. When someone is hurt or in trouble I find myself checking almost hourly. I love y'all, short or tall, curt or loquacious, we love horses and that makes us united. Cheers to many many more years to come.

I've made "good friends" here also. Bill & WanaLynn, Ginny, Karla, Christine, Lisa, that darn Marnie (who is selling horses I just wish for), Marty, dear Vic, Jill(sorry about India), Darling Jane, I know I'd never be able to list you all just know how near and dear you all are to me no matter the distance.
cheers.gif
firstprize.gif
worshippy.gif
blush.gif

Im still here
yes.gif
wink.gif
Im not one of the Old "old timers", but I have been on the forum for several years, definately longer than what my join date says... I used to post alot, but when we started moving last year, I didnt have the time I used to have, We are still trying to get setteled in and set up even after a year and a half... Once we finally get setteled in, I plan to be more active like I used to be...

No kidd'n..been a long time..But I believe a lot of people changed their Handles too..

Thanks for the walk down memory lane..wow..so many "old names" how is Linda R btw?

I sure haven't been here half as long as most of you and dont post that much but I can think of quite a few memories of this place too...and I too was here before the date shows cause of the changes the forum has gone thru, I think I started actively participated was probably 01 but I dont know...could have even been 00 not sure. I feel like I've been here awhile tho..

All these posts make me kina sad to read...I dont like change as in loosing track of people and such, I totally agree tho the forum has made many leaps and bounds of great changes.

I kinda feel like I've grown up here too, I mean since the time I'm pretty sure I started coming here I've graduated from high school, graduated from college this past spring, done 2 internships in DC, started my own lil herd... I hate this whole moving on thing!!
smile.gif

Ok just had to add my two cents *wipes a happy tear away*

- C.

I still visit daily, dont post much anymore. It is one habit that I cant seem to loose even though I dont have the farm or the horses anymore. I do have a new red pony that I just love though.
2005_0204Image0008.JPG

Wow, seeing that original forum brought back some fond memories!! I was "Lori L" back then, but when there got to be several "Lori's" I changed my handle, it got way too confusing for people (all of us "Lori's" were as one to many, lol). So many different forum changes we've gone through, and so many different people, but it is nice that there are a lot that have endured.
smile.gif
Thanks for that walk down memory lane!

wink.gif
been here forever way back to the bulletin board style forum......still here....same name never changed.....still chopped liver ....but hay what the heck....this is my water cooler
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

It is so true! Whenever I see one of the 'oldies' sign in I have to go read what they've posted. Some of the names are so familiar. What alot I've learned over the past six years!

As for KrisP, she was the first person that emailed me way back in 1999 about minis when I was a newbie! I always enjoyed her posts and hope she'll be back on line regularly.

Debbie - nice red pony! Always look forward to your posts too!

[SIZE=21pt]Been here forever!
yes.gif
wub.gif
I think!
rolleyes.gif
[/SIZE]

Bill

Latest posts

Back