Do you ever go down the list of names

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DebiM

Reaction score
that you have happened onto the wrong board!
new_shocked.gif

We went out to dinner tonight, had a nice marquerita then came home to relax away the rest of Friday night. I pulled up the forum and my first thought was who are these people???

It I stepped into a time warp to take me back just 4 years I'd find all my familiar names posting! Back to the time when Ashley, Stacy and Jen were still kids.... Marty was a newbie......lots of the larger farms posted....Dozons of very knowledgable people posted on a regular basis...

Where oh where are you guys?? Those of us still here Miss you dearly!

Debi

P.S. Only had one........ LOL

We're still here, some has changed thier names, but alot of us just lurk and don't post much for so many different reasons.
wacko.gif

I've been here ever since the forum started, man that was a while ago and several revamped forums, too.
smile.gif

Ditto!!

Sheri

wewindwalker said:
We're still here, some has changed thier names,  but alot of us just lurk and don't post much for so many different reasons. 
wacko.gif

I've been here ever since the forum started, man that was a while ago and several revamped forums, too.
smile.gif

495046[/snapback]

I've been here, same nick since May of 1997.
smile.gif

I remember the old days, too. I am happy there are so many new faces, but sad that people have to leave for various reasons.

I always like when they check in now and again like Debbie of White Star and would love to hear from KrisP, too.

Liz M.

I came along later...a callow newbie looking to learn all I could...I really miss those who have chosen to no longer post (with perhaps one very notable exception).

I also miss KrisP and wish she would come back...especially seeing that she was one of the ones targeted by those vile people who will go unnamed. Kris, if you simply chose to do other things, I understand, but if those cretins drove you away, I will be very angry! We all miss you!

Still here, but just lurk much more often than I used to. Been here since the beginning and not about to leave any time soon.

Been here since since 1998 originally as n2minis. Time sure flies by.

I've been here pretty much since the beginning and post more than I should!
rolleyes.gif

I can tell you guys I had the pleasure of visiting with Kris P in person a week and a half ago and she is still alive and well! She's getting back into the swing of things with her horses and is a lurker here.

Yes isn't it amazing how the forum has grown over the years?
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
- I joined back in late 97 - has it really been that long?
yes.gif

I've only been here since around 2002, I think. But, I do miss Kris P and some of the others!!! I think back in 2001, Lyn_J posted a picture of a filly I had born, who was sired by a stallion she owned at that time, and I did come here and look at the picture and read but I was not really sure what this place was or how to get back to it back then.

Reading this makes me think how sad it would make me of some of the regulars now went away. I really enjoy the people here and feel like a lot of you are my friends and you sure do help keep me company!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ditto, I remember the good old days...Kris P, White Star, Joyce, ... I'm terrible with names can anyone think of others?

Well,I'm not the 'oldest' old-timer, but have been here quite a while-since '99,if memory serves(even though my "join-up" date shows as later-that's because of the several revamps of the Forum that it has gone through!) There are features, AND people(notably, Kris P.)that I do miss from the "old days"...Becky, thanks for mentioning that Kris is still 'out there',and still with her horses--good to know!!

(Kris, if you're "lurking"on here--HOWDY!!!!! )

Everything evolves, I guess-in all kinds of ways.
unsure.gif
wink.gif

Dona (Kickapoo) and I have seen LOTS of posters come & go. We have been on here for a LONG time. Way back in the 90's. Peoples lives change & priorities have to be reestablished sometimes.

Yep...
yes.gif
like Cathy says....been on here forever & have seen people come & go over the years. But I agree.....seems like there are hundreds of new people who I don't recognize.
unsure.gif
It's nice to have newbies join the forum & add their knowledge & expertise to the mix....but I do miss some of the "originals" from way back....and pics they often posted of their minis.

Kris...if you are "lurking"....hope everything is well with you & Scott. We MISS YA STRINGBEAN!!!!
wink.gif
wub.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I like alot of people have been here for many years...have seen many come and go and do miss their posts too. I don't post much...but do enjoy reading and soaking up the good stuff. Mary Lou is so happy that I after all of these years don't have to ask for help like back in the old days....I guess I have learned something...lol It would be great if the ones that left hear about this post and just update all of us as to what is going on in their lives today!

Yes debi i do think of that often actually and was thinking of it the other day without any margaritas
wink.gif

Been here for many years and seen many come and go and many grow up like Jenn and Ashley hard to beleive Jenn is now having a baby isnt it we are like forum grandmas
smile.gif

We're still here too,
yes.gif
and ditto on what everyone else has said. Alot of us have seen alot of members come and go, but it sure does seem like the past year has brought SOOOOO many new members,
aktion033.gif
that now when your on the forum ..it does seem like a different one, with all the new names. I like Angies idea of the "oldies" giving us a update on how things are going in there lives. Alot of us "oldies" have kept in touch with forum members by emails but it would be nice for all the members to hear from them a friendly HELLO.
saludando.gif
Corinne

I was going through all the old Christmas cards and thinking the same thing.

Where is everyone?

I miss Krispy with her big stick and I know that Sandy S is not really gone, she's just busy with so much on her plate and doesn't post.

I know some have sold out, moved on to other things and got out of horses. And yes, some have changed their names.

Remember raising up Stacey? And hard to believe that Jenn is having a baby, all married with a great job and future in front of her. I was thinking about when DejaVu was born and how our hearts all melted.

I do get emails from a lot of people that love to lurk and just don't like to post though.

I'm still here Debi.

Joyce

Little Folks Farm, CT

[SIZE=14pt]I came in 98 and dont even know how I found it! Someone recomended to me to come ....maybe Vivi....not sure. Anyway.... Im still here as most of you know I still havent learned how to be tactful or keep my mouth shut..... lol if you can say it in 25 words rather than 250 words it may be curt but it is more efficient.[/SIZE]

Forgive me all.... but yes, Im still here.

Lyn

Latest posts

Back