Did everyone pass out...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JumpinJackFarm

Reaction score
forum has been quiet
default_yes.gif
:

Oh...I get it, everyone is out shopping
default_wink.png
:

We had no jobs today....so I've been out doing barn duty...playing with Abbie and enjoying it NOT raining...but it sure is cold.

Wish I had been out shopping...but, playing with Abbie was fun...she is wild
default_wacko.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

I backed out of going shopping at 4 am, you dont want to know what I told my daughter
default_wink.png
: :bgrin
default_yes.gif
: I like staying a snuggled up in my bed at that time of the morning. We're not having our Thanksgiving until tomorrow at our house, so I have been baking all day. Had some "donkey/horse friends" over this afternoon, and I think they ate my cookies as fast as I could bake them, but there sure a a good discussion of donkeys and horses going on...and they were all laughing at me because I cant throw a rope! Oh well--- The ropes got into a discussion because I had a few lariats laying in the family room which I am making some craft things out of. The guys were not impressed with my ideas!--but too bad! Bob just shook his head and walked away. :bgrin :eek: :lol: no rain here, but I guess its on its way, the temps for this being Wisconsin are great..we hit 50 today, almost unheard of for us at this time of the year. But, I LOVE it! Corinne

:cold: JUST GOT IN FROM THE BARN, IT SURE IS COLD OUT! HUBBY JUSTED FINISHED PUTTING THE HEATERS IN THE BIG TANKS ! I HATE TO SOUND LIKE A GRUMP BUT I AM GLAD THANKSGIVING IS OVER. I WAS LONG AND I AM STILL RECOVERING
default_wacko.png
: . HAVE A NICE DAY TOMORROW CORINNE
default_yes.gif
: ! NIKKI
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I ate too much yesterday and today I am not moving too fast. :bgrin So what time is your dinner tomorrow Ce? Maybe we'll run up by you. Did you make me any cookies and bars this year? I have been calling you all day today, and I keep getting your answering machine, and I know your home today. I HATE that machine. The temperature was really nice out here today, but tonight you can tell its dropping alot. Winter isnt even here yet and I already hate the cold. :cold: Nikki, you stay warm and keep bundled up. Jolene

[SIZE=12pt]My son and I did a little light shopping around lunchtime today but that's it. I'm not a heavy duty, stand-in-line all night waiting for the doors to open, devoted shopper. :no: Oh and the weather here today was gorgeous, sunny and 75!! But now it's in the 30's tonight...brrrrrr! Shannon :bgrin [/SIZE]

Ahhh! What lovely temps I'm hearing from you guys.

We have heavy frost :cold: the last few mornings but fairly mild for our area.

It's sunny now & we should reach 11'C (~50'F) so our local

Santa Claus parade will be very comfortable for everyone.

We are taking 8 - 10 horses dressed as reindeer & the handlers are elves.

Sandy

Ahhh! What lovely temps I'm hearing from you guys.

We have heavy frost :cold: the last few mornings but fairly mild for our area.

It's sunny now & we should reach 11'C (~50'F) so our local

Santa Claus parade will be very comfortable for everyone.

We are taking 8 - 10 horses dressed as reindeer & the handlers are elves.

Sandy

Did you get pics of the reindeer & elves ?

How cute...if you do...I think we need to see them
default_yes.gif
:
default_wink.png
:

Let me load the one pic I remembered to take before

starting to walk the parade.

I had quite a handful to carry...camera, poop bucket, fork,

cell phone as sick baby at home, extra horse handler (when

one girl got a nosebleed), & stand-in banner holder. :lol:

Sandy

Latest posts