Did anyone...?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kassierae

Reaction score
Go to the Keystone fall tune up show? We were there with three of our crew, just curious to see if anyone else on here was there or is near us
default_smile.png

I was there. We had a wonderful day. Beautiful weather and great facility. There were 52 horses entered and the potluck lunch was delicious. We have a Spring and Fall show...no pressure, just lots of fun!

Haha Renee I'm Helen's granddaughter...I had a blast! I'd like to show more but I can't travel all that far.

default_saludando.gif
I live in Northwestern Pennsylvania and would love to know about these shows so that I could go and meet fellow mini enthusiasts; however, this time of year we are gearing up for the World Show but perhaps we could attend in the spring. Where and when are they? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think there's a set dat yet for the spring show, but I think last year it was in may and there's also a fun show in June/July in Albrightsville, PA that were going to.

We have a Spring and Fall Fun Show and we're thinking about adding another show during the summer. We have showmanship, halter, driving, obstacle, jumping and game classes. You can check out the Keystone Miniature Horse Club website at http://keystonemhc.tripod.com/

Latest posts

Back