de-agos own thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
he is handsome
wub.gif
I don't think he is fat.. I am no expert but I wouldn't call him fat.

Laney has a little fat deposit on her crest and a broken or fallen crest can be from sudden weight change. She was drug down by her foals after pregnancy so we think thats what happened with her.

Thank you for the card
biggrin.gif
I came home to a stack of mail with your card on top
yes.gif

Thanks for the card Jenny, we have just got back too and it was waiting for me. We have just burried Poldo and it was so sad!

The chips were all very happy to see me and did a galloping show for me. Priceless!

Will chat later when I have finished unpacking ( what a nightmare) we come with 3 extra bags full of toys and new clothes, now I just need to find somewhere to put it all. Hellpppppp

Welcome back Renee. Great to have you back here safe and sound!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

As I said, I'm so sorry that you lost Poldo - it never gets any easier to lose a beloved pet.
default_no.gif

Jenny, in those last pictures Lucky certainly doesn't need to lose any weight, he's just perfect as he is.
default_yes.gif
I think if you look at the picture you posted of him a couple of days ago he does look fatter - or maybe it is the camera angle - but he looks great in those last pictures.

Have you been able to move your brother's mare to another area yet?

default_saludando.gif
no i havent really got any were else to put her...but even when she not even near him he still

pacing the fence...
default_no.gif
:No-Sad
default_no.gif

Can you put him in at night and her out and then swap them over in the morning so that he doesn't see her at all? I have made a new field for Eagle now up near the house that he will go in during the summer so that he can't see or hear the girls otherwise he will walk the fence line too. Just an idea
wub.gif

I think Renee meant ANY girls not just his own girls. Here we are in the middle of winter and Dragon will still run the fences all the time he is out when put in certain fields - just because he expects the girls to be in the field across the way! So he spends his time out in a field that doesn't seem to give him the same 'thoughts' LOL!! (but it took a lot of trial and error to find him the right field) He is completely hopeless all through the breeding season, running himself to a skinny frazzle, both in the field and continually circling when in his stable, so we do our very best to try to get him to calm down a bit during the winter months - and to get him to regain that lost weight!

default_saludando.gif
well lucky has stoped charging at my brothers horse molly..and he,s not passing as much
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

dont no whats come over him...but its good........
default_yes.gif

Maybe hes realised that shes not worth all the stress as his little legs wouldnt stretch to that height anyway
default_laugh.png

Glad things are getting a lil easier for you
default_smile.png

Glad to hear that Lucky seems to have settled down a bit for now. Perhaps he has realised that your brother's mare is not one for him!

But he is young yet - sometimes over the years, stallions change from being laid back into worrywarts/fence runners (one of mine has done it) and I was just wondering if you would think about finding a really special lease/loan home for Lucky for a couple of years, if you dont intend to breed again for a while? Just thinking that it would keep him happy if he had somewhere with his own mares and would give you a break for a couple of years to enjoy your girls and youngsters without having to worry about a frustrated stallion?

Anyway, for now, I'm glad that things have become a little less stressful for you.
default_yes.gif

default_saludando.gif
no way i could never part with my lucky...i would be stressing out about him ...i dont think i could

trust anyone to look after my boy
default_no.gif

awww what a good little de-ago

Aww what a good boy - he really is a sweetie isn't he!
default_wub.png

Dont worry Jenny, I understand completely - I couldn't get rid of any of my boys either.
default_yes.gif

Th pics are just adorable. Isn't it so much fun when the grandkiddos love the horses too.

default_new_shocked.gif
OHHHH! I almost forgot to let ya'll know I'm a GREAT grandma now. One of my granddaughters had her baby last night. 6 lbs.5 oz and a little girl. They live in Arkansas so I haven't got to hold her yet.
default_no.gif

Hazel that is wonderful knews, Congratulations.

What a good boy De-ago is. He gets cuter each day

Oh congratulations Hazel, wonderful news!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Please send our love and congrats to Mother, the new little baby and her family.
default_yes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back