Daniela Transformation photos on page 12

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daneila is very uncomfortable now. She has been doing a lot of up and down, walking around, and swinging back and forth.Been watching her for aout an hour. Tail swishes. Maybe.

Exciting news
default_thumbup.gif
Keep us posted.

I'm going out to check on Daniela in a minute.To see how she is now.Crazy little girl just quit all het signs. Maybe she was just getting baby in a better position. I did see her belly moving, but it wasn't the contraction jerking. I'll post an update in a bit.

Here are the pics I took yesterday. Not much change. Daniela had a quieter night last night. She didn't lay down much tho.She is keeping us guessing

100_0322.JPGattachment=16178:100_0325.JPG]

I'm not too sure what to think right now. Just waiting.

100_0325.JPG

Even allowing that she didn't have much of a bag as a maiden, I would think that she must develop a bit more than the pictures show this time Hazel? So I think you have a little while to go yet before you get to see this baby of hers?

she sure is gorgeous. My little mare did a surprise on me. Bought ready to foal anyday..when no baby after 2 weeks..ultra sound showed no pregnancy..just a very fat belly. So I had to go buy some more bred mares:>)

But if you have seen the foal move surely you couldn't be kidding yourself:>)
One day closer..as diane told me. I like that
default_yes.gif

welcome back Hazel! lovely to hear from you again! I hope Daniella is in foal she is gorgeous!

could we see some piccies of your other little babies? I don't know if they are in your first lot of pics but I can't see them
default_sad.png
hope you guys are well.

Hey Cassie, We're all fine. I'll get some pics posted of the girls.

Crisco 41 thank you. Think I just need a little time.

Ladies. I will be back again. I need a little time. Just found out my dad pasted away. Talk to ya'll in a bit.

oh no Hazel! I am so sorry.

Praying for you and your family.

massive (((HUGS)))) being sent your way

as Diane says take what time you need.

Oh Hazel I am so sorry, I am sending prayers for you and your family.

Hugs Renee

Thank you all for your thoughts, hugs, and prayers. We are having the funeral tomorrow. Not much changes in Daniels. Will post again later.

So very sorry to hear your sad news Hazel - my condolences and prayers are with you all, with special ((((HUGS)))) for you.

Thank you all for the hugs and prayers. We had a very stressfull day, but things are going to be better.We will just have to take each day at a time.

Daniela is really being a puzzle. I will try to get new pics this weekend. I just fed tonight and didn't really check her so i'll post an udate tomorrow.

Hoping everyone has a great day night. God Bless

Back