Daniela Transformation photos on page 12

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a mini dream come true

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I've been a lurker for a while, but decided it was time to jump back in with all of you guys.

Hey, Diane, I think we are going to have a baby. Daniella has a bun in the oven. Yehhh! Of course I haven't done the preg test, but she is a butter ball and I think I felt movement today. The Farrier was here today also and he thinks so too. I'll have to take a new pic of our little Danny so you can see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome back, Hazel. Now, share a picture of Daniella, my memory (and I'm sure a few others) doesn't recall which one she is.

Hi Chanda,

I'll have to try this again. somehow it all disappeared. I don't have a new pic of Daniella. She is a full Falabella buckskin pinto. I don't think I've posted any pics of her. Diane was gracious enough to allow her to come here to live with us. She is such a little (28") sweetheart. Dalton the 4yr old Gson loves to show her and they make a very striking pair.

Braggin rights! Braggtin rights! Dalton was ranked 8th nationally in youth lead line and Captain, my gelding, was ranked 8th nationally in youth halter. Dalton is quite the little showman. We were so thrilled and very proud of him doing so good. We just got word a little over a week ago.

Hi Hazel - good to hear from you again! You must be thrilled about Daniella being pregnant - but we DO need pictures you know, plus one of Daddy to be.
default_yes.gif

Oh and well done Dalton - make sure you tell him that we say congratulations!
default_firstprize.gif

And give that Captain some extra fuss and scratches from all of us too! Well done everyone!

Thank you both,

I'll get pics up as soon as I can, but for the Daddy, Diane will have to post those. If she would be so kind. lol. I know that goes without saying. Everyone on here is so very kind.

Work day tomorrow, but I should be able to get pics up tomorrow evening.

Both are lovely. If she were taller, I'd steal that mare away from Hazel, but I highly doubt she'd like MT, especially right now.

If the baby takes after its parents even in the smallest way, it will be fabulous!! Colourful too!
default_thumbup.gif

Thank you all And thank you Diane for posting pics of Daniella and your sire. Hopefully I can post pics of Daniella I took when I went out to feed a little earlier.

Ok I've got to go to photobucket I guess and see what I can do about getting the pics where ya'll can see them be back shortly. I wish there was an easier way to do this.

And here is a pic of miss Dixie

DSC_0269_zps12abbc63.jpg

I have to get new ones of DD and Mr. Dalton. The one colt from last year has moved to a new home. I'll try to get new pics from his new momma. She says he is spoiled rotten.She changed his name which is ok and the last video I saw of him he looks really happy.

Hazel, you can post direct on LB. Below the posting box, click on the More reply options button, give it time to reload, then just below the bottom of the reply window you should have a box to upload pictures direct from your computer. Usually only about 3-4 per post, depending on file size.

Thanks Diane. When do you think? I'm leaning towards March.

Oh and Dalton is a regular little showman. He like to be in the ring I think. This pic was taken around the first of the month at the livestock show in New Deal.

DSC_0172.JPG

DSC_0001.JPGHere are some updated pics of Daniella and a couple of pics of miss DD. DSC_0002.JPGDSC_0004.JPGDSC_0007.JPG

Am sorta second guessing myself with Daniella now. not too sure. She does have some edema, but no other signs. Maybe just over analizing everything. we'll just wait and see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Diane. I'm getting ready to send in DD's Papers but am not sure what to put down as to her color. Black and White minimal Pinto with mixed tail? She still has the dozen or so black strand in her tail.

I jist looked up the pics from last month and can tell there is some difference. Thought I'd post and see what you ladys thought. First this monthDSC_0003.JPG

And then last month100_0305.JPG

Latest posts

Back